BREAKING…. The Great Gatsby will be released on May 10, 2013 in North America, Warner Bros announced today, with an international rollout to follow the next week. The Baz Luhrmann-directed 3D adaptation from Warners and Village Roadshow had been slated for a Christmas 2012 bow before the studio moved it off that date last month, saying it wanted a summer date to reach a larger audience. Now it will lead off the summer slate, to be followed in May by The Hangover Part 3 (May 24) and the Superman reboot Man Of Steel (June 14). Gatsby stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Carey Mulligan, Joel Edgerton, Jason Clarke, Isla Fisher and Elizabeth Debicki.
Warner Bros To Release 'The Great Gatsby' On May 10, 2013
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Latest Film News
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Responds To Golden Globes Category
- Douglas Booth In Talks To Play Nikki Sixx In Motley Crue Biopic ‘The Dirt’
- New Regency Lands ‘The Skies Belong To Us’ Based On Story Of Historic Hijacking
- ‘Let It Fall’ Director John Ridley: Racial Progress Reversing Under Trump
- ‘All The Money In The World’ Posters: Severed Ear, No Spacey
- Paramount Pictures Taps Writer Barbara Curry For Dating App Killer Feature ‘Gasp’