BREAKING…. The Great Gatsby will be released on May 10, 2013 in North America, Warner Bros announced today, with an international rollout to follow the next week. The Baz Luhrmann-directed 3D adaptation from Warners and Village Roadshow had been slated for a Christmas 2012 bow before the studio moved it off that date last month, saying it wanted a summer date to reach a larger audience. Now it will lead off the summer slate, to be followed in May by The Hangover Part 3 (May 24) and the Superman reboot Man Of Steel (June 14). Gatsby stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Carey Mulligan, Joel Edgerton, Jason Clarke, Isla Fisher and Elizabeth Debicki.
Warner Bros To Release 'The Great Gatsby' On May 10, 2013
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
Latest Film News
- ‘Assassination Nation’ Stars Discuss Timely Story About Female Rage In The Internet Age — Sundance Studio
- Paul Dano Brings Carey Mulligan To Sundance With His Directorial Debut ‘Wildlife’ – Sundance Studio
- Starz Pays $5M License Fee For Participant Media Series ‘America To Me’ By ‘Hoop Dreams’ Steve…
- Spike Lee On Hollywood Skullduggery, ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Season 2 & Sundance
- Sebastián Hofmann Shares Childhood Experiences That Inspired ‘Time Share’ — Sundance Studio
- Megyn Kelly Plays “Hanoi Jane” Card In Feud With Jane Fonda Over Plastic Surgery Question