BREAKING…. The Great Gatsby will be released on May 10, 2013 in North America, Warner Bros announced today, with an international rollout to follow the next week. The Baz Luhrmann-directed 3D adaptation from Warners and Village Roadshow had been slated for a Christmas 2012 bow before the studio moved it off that date last month, saying it wanted a summer date to reach a larger audience. Now it will lead off the summer slate, to be followed in May by The Hangover Part 3 (May 24) and the Superman reboot Man Of Steel (June 14). Gatsby stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Carey Mulligan, Joel Edgerton, Jason Clarke, Isla Fisher and Elizabeth Debicki.
Warner Bros To Release 'The Great Gatsby' On May 10, 2013
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong-un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists