Google’s prototype fiber-delivered broadband service in Kansas City has struck a deal to carry NFL Networks and the a la carte RedZone channel (every touchdown from every Sunday afternoon game). This marks the second competing provider in a Time Warner Cable market to sign with the NFL services. Cincinnati Bell signed its fiber optic system last month. TWC and Bright House Network are the only major distributors that don’t carry the NFL Network. Registration for Google Fiber in Kansas City ends September 9 with installations presumably beginning the following day, according to Multichannel.com.
Google Fiber To Carry NFL Network: Report
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Killing Kennedy' To Air On Fox News Channel; 'O'Reilly Factor' To Preview The Film
- Osy Ikhile Joins Syfy Mini 'Childhood's End'; Sebastian Pigott In ABC's 'Revenge'
- James Franco, Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Martin Freeman Headline 'SNL's Final Shows Of 2014
- Oscar & Tony Winning Director Mike Nichols Dead At 83
- Steve McQueen's Next Movie: Heist Pic Based On '80s UK Mini 'Widows'
- Mike Nichols' Death: ABC News Chief's Memo To Staff – Video