Google’s prototype fiber-delivered broadband service in Kansas City has struck a deal to carry NFL Networks and the a la carte RedZone channel (every touchdown from every Sunday afternoon game). This marks the second competing provider in a Time Warner Cable market to sign with the NFL services. Cincinnati Bell signed its fiber optic system last month. TWC and Bright House Network are the only major distributors that don’t carry the NFL Network. Registration for Google Fiber in Kansas City ends September 9 with installations presumably beginning the following day, according to Multichannel.com.
Google Fiber To Carry NFL Network: Report
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait
- Joseph Wapner Dies: ‘People’s Court’ Judge Was 97