Production on the upcoming Fox comedy series The Mindy Project will stop for a week. The series, which is finishing up Episode 7 right now, was scheduled to continue shooting next week. On Monday and Tuesday, it was to film without star/creator/executive producer Mindy Kaling, who is scheduled to do promotional appearances in New York on Today, The Late Show With David Letterman and Live! With Kelly And Michael. Instead, the producers of the Universal TV series decided to move up one of the two weeks of planned October hiatus to next week. Although there will be no filming, the writers will continue work next week, catching up on scripts. Mindy Project, which stars The Office alumna Kaling as a young OB/GYN doctor, premieres September. 25.
Fox's 'Mindy Project' Takes Weeklong Hiatus
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- Final Member Of Movie & Music Counterfeiting Ring Sentenced To Prison
- ‘Grace And Frankie’: Marta Kauffman On Season 3, Dolly Parton & Why It’s Great To Be A Woman
- ‘Lucifer’ Season 3 To Be Supersized After 4 Season 2 Episodes Migrate To 2017-18
- Adrien Brody Joins ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 4; First Story Elements Revealed
- ‘Real Life’: Bret Harrison Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot From Hilary Winston
- All Eyes On Donald Trump Twitter Account After Trumpcare Vote Postponed