Production on the upcoming Fox comedy series The Mindy Project will stop for a week. The series, which is finishing up Episode 7 right now, was scheduled to continue shooting next week. On Monday and Tuesday, it was to film without star/creator/executive producer Mindy Kaling, who is scheduled to do promotional appearances in New York on Today, The Late Show With David Letterman and Live! With Kelly And Michael. Instead, the producers of the Universal TV series decided to move up one of the two weeks of planned October hiatus to next week. Although there will be no filming, the writers will continue work next week, catching up on scripts. Mindy Project, which stars The Office alumna Kaling as a young OB/GYN doctor, premieres September. 25.
Fox's 'Mindy Project' Takes Weeklong Hiatus
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Latest TV News
- Michael Grindon Exits As Legendary’s Worldwide Television Distribution Head
- Sinclair Lays Out Plans To Divest Stations To Win FCC Approval Of Tribune Acquisition
- McKenna Grace To Play Young Lead In Rob Lowe’s ‘The Bad Seed’ Lifetime Remake, Original’s Patty McCormack To…
- Safety Panel Urges New Culture To Speak Out; Joyce Gilliard Reveals Horrifying Details Of ‘Midnight Rider’ Incident
- ‘The End Of The World As We Know It’: Quinta Brunson To Star In CW Pilot
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Renewed For Season 13 By NBC With All 4 Judges & Host Tyra Banks Returning