What was supposed to be a segment on how the U.S. unemployment rate among young people could hurt President Obama‘s support in that demo turned out to be open-mic night for aspiring comedian Max Rice. Appearing as a former Obama supporter-turned-Romney supporter on Fox News Channel‘s Fox & Friends this morning, Rice and co-host Gretchen Carlson combined for an awkward few minutes before Carlson got the hint that he wasn’t who she thought he was. Kudos to her for staying professional and trying to stay on topic, but what was the show booker thinking? “We are still examining the situation, but it will be addressed with the appropriate parties involved”, said Fox News’ EVP Programming Bill Shine. Here’s the exchange:
'Fox & Friends' Duped By Fake Romney Supporter: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- UK Magician Troy Von Scheibner To Star In New Unscripted Series On Syfy
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch