What was supposed to be a segment on how the U.S. unemployment rate among young people could hurt President Obama‘s support in that demo turned out to be open-mic night for aspiring comedian Max Rice. Appearing as a former Obama supporter-turned-Romney supporter on Fox News Channel‘s Fox & Friends this morning, Rice and co-host Gretchen Carlson combined for an awkward few minutes before Carlson got the hint that he wasn’t who she thought he was. Kudos to her for staying professional and trying to stay on topic, but what was the show booker thinking? “We are still examining the situation, but it will be addressed with the appropriate parties involved”, said Fox News’ EVP Programming Bill Shine. Here’s the exchange:
'Fox & Friends' Duped By Fake Romney Supporter: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?