Fox is trying to give The X Factor an extra push with encore telecasts from 8-9 PM on Fridays for the next three weeks: September 28, October 5 and October 12. As a result, Gordon Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, which was set to premiere its new season September 28 and run in the 8-9 Pm slot, will be rescheduled later in the season. This is not the first time a Ramsay reality series has been pushed from the Friday 8 PM hour. His newest Fox series, Hotel Hell, was slated to premiere there in the spring but was postponed until summer to make room for The Finder. The Friday 8-9 PM slot is regularly used by the broadcast networks, especially ABC and NBC, to rerun new series during the first few weeks of the season for additional sampling.
Fox Delays ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ Return For ‘X Factor’ Repeats On Friday
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
Latest TV News
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book
- Ryan Seacrest Denies Behaving “Inappropriately” To E! Stylist, Channel Investigating