Bastards, a single-camera comedy from Jason Micallef, writer of the upcoming movie Butter, and Horrible Bosses director Seth Gordon, has sold to Fox. Micallef will pen the project, described as an unconventional family comedy about “a family who has never met.” Gordon is attached to direct. Sony TV, Jamie Tarses’ Fanfare and Underground are producing, with Tarses, Gordon, Micallef and Underground’s Trevor Engelson and Josh McGuire executive producing. This marks Gordon’s return to Fox where he co-created and executive produced the comedy Breaking In, also produced by Sony TV.
Fox Buys 'Bastards' Comedy From 'Butter' Writer, 'Horrible Bosses' Director & Sony TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate