Bastards, a single-camera comedy from Jason Micallef, writer of the upcoming movie Butter, and Horrible Bosses director Seth Gordon, has sold to Fox. Micallef will pen the project, described as an unconventional family comedy about “a family who has never met.” Gordon is attached to direct. Sony TV, Jamie Tarses’ Fanfare and Underground are producing, with Tarses, Gordon, Micallef and Underground’s Trevor Engelson and Josh McGuire executive producing. This marks Gordon’s return to Fox where he co-created and executive produced the comedy Breaking In, also produced by Sony TV.
Fox Buys 'Bastards' Comedy From 'Butter' Writer, 'Horrible Bosses' Director & Sony TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
Latest TV News
- SPT Names Ana Bond Managing Director International Production Latin America
- Amazon Developing ‘Girl Waits With Gun’ Drama Series From Jennifer Crittenden, Gabrielle Allan…
- ‘The Proposal’: ABC Sets New Dating Series From ‘The Bachelor’ Creator
- ‘American Idol’ Inches Up On ‘The Voice’; ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Special Enjoys Comedy Lead-In
- YouTube Orders Lou Pearlman Documentary About Disgraced Music Producer From Lance Bass & Craig Piligian
- ‘Ink Master’ Renewed For Season 11 By Paramount Network