EXCLUSIVE: In her first major series gig since the end of HBO’s Entourage, Perrey Reeves has been cast as one of the leads in the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced NBC’s drama pilot The Secret Lives Of Husbands And Wives. The project written by Sascha Penn, was inspired by Josie Brown’s 2010 novel. The project, from Warner Bros. TV and Jerry Bruckheimer TV, is described as thriller-dramatic soap that centers on a murder and the secrets and lies within a tightly woven group of three suburban couples and their families exposed in its aftermath. Reeves will play half of one of the three couples, Danielle Deaver, described as flirty and funny woman with a tightly wound personality and a dark secret that not even she knows about. Reeves, repped by Paradigm and Mosaic, is best known for playing Ari Gold’s (Jeremy Piven) outspoken wife Mrs. Ari on all eight seasons of the Hollywood comedy.
'Entourage's Perrey Reeves To Star In NBC Pilot 'Secret Lives Of Husbands And Wives'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest TV News
- Abrams Artists Agency Ups Jade Sherman To VP On Digital Team
- ‘Arrested Development’s Jessica Walter Alleges Jeffrey Tambor Verbally Harassed Her
- Mark Wahlberg, Stephen Levinson & Archie Gips’ Unrealistic Ideas Taps Jonty Nash As Head Of Development
- ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate’s Claim That Network Didn’t Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer…
- John Malkovich To Play Hercule Poirot In ‘The ABC Murders’ For BBC One
- Former ‘Bachelorette’ Star Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted By Show’s Masseuse