EXCLUSIVE: In her first major series gig since the end of HBO’s Entourage, Perrey Reeves has been cast as one of the leads in the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced NBC’s drama pilot The Secret Lives Of Husbands And Wives. The project written by Sascha Penn, was inspired by Josie Brown’s 2010 novel. The project, from Warner Bros. TV and Jerry Bruckheimer TV, is described as thriller-dramatic soap that centers on a murder and the secrets and lies within a tightly woven group of three suburban couples and their families exposed in its aftermath. Reeves will play half of one of the three couples, Danielle Deaver, described as flirty and funny woman with a tightly wound personality and a dark secret that not even she knows about. Reeves, repped by Paradigm and Mosaic, is best known for playing Ari Gold’s (Jeremy Piven) outspoken wife Mrs. Ari on all eight seasons of the Hollywood comedy.
'Entourage's Perrey Reeves To Star In NBC Pilot 'Secret Lives Of Husbands And Wives'
What's Hot on Deadline
Meghan McCain Discovers Donald Trump Lies, Blasting Her Cancer-Stricken Father At CPAC After Promising To Stop
Latest TV News
- Fox News To Air Live Donald Trump Interview With Jeanine Pirro Tonight
- CNN Claims Father Of School Shooting Hero May Have Altered Email To Fuel “Fake News” Charges
- John Oliver, HBO Score Legal Victory Over Coal King: First Amendment Protects “Geriatric Dr. Evil” Jab
- Emma Chambers Dies: ‘Notting Hill’ Actress Was 53
- Team USA Strikes 1st Curling Gold But Olympics Ratings Slide To 2018 Low
- ‘The Blacklist’ Star Megan Boone Says Her FBI Character Will “Never Carry An Assault Rifle Again”