EXCLUSIVE: In her first major series gig since the end of HBO’s Entourage, Perrey Reeves has been cast as one of the leads in the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced NBC’s drama pilot The Secret Lives Of Husbands And Wives. The project written by Sascha Penn, was inspired by Josie Brown’s 2010 novel. The project, from Warner Bros. TV and Jerry Bruckheimer TV, is described as thriller-dramatic soap that centers on a murder and the secrets and lies within a tightly woven group of three suburban couples and their families exposed in its aftermath. Reeves will play half of one of the three couples, Danielle Deaver, described as flirty and funny woman with a tightly wound personality and a dark secret that not even she knows about. Reeves, repped by Paradigm and Mosaic, is best known for playing Ari Gold’s (Jeremy Piven) outspoken wife Mrs. Ari on all eight seasons of the Hollywood comedy.
'Entourage's Perrey Reeves To Star In NBC Pilot 'Secret Lives Of Husbands And Wives'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Extant’ Cancelled After 2 Seasons; Halle Berry To Produce Legal Drama For CBS
- Joy Behar Lands TLC Late-Night Series
- Cameron Thor Sentencing Postponed As Acting Coach Hires Mark Geragos
- ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Clocks Highest-Rated First Season In Cable History
- ‘American Ninja Warrior’ Spinoff Set At Esquire Network For 2016
- CAA Book Promises To Surprise, Will Hit Store Shelves Next Summer