EXCLUSIVE: In her first major series gig since the end of HBO’s Entourage, Perrey Reeves has been cast as one of the leads in the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced NBC’s drama pilot The Secret Lives Of Husbands And Wives. The project written by Sascha Penn, was inspired by Josie Brown’s 2010 novel. The project, from Warner Bros. TV and Jerry Bruckheimer TV, is described as thriller-dramatic soap that centers on a murder and the secrets and lies within a tightly woven group of three suburban couples and their families exposed in its aftermath. Reeves will play half of one of the three couples, Danielle Deaver, described as flirty and funny woman with a tightly wound personality and a dark secret that not even she knows about. Reeves, repped by Paradigm and Mosaic, is best known for playing Ari Gold’s (Jeremy Piven) outspoken wife Mrs. Ari on all eight seasons of the Hollywood comedy.
'Entourage's Perrey Reeves To Star In NBC Pilot 'Secret Lives Of Husbands And Wives'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Ponders Hollywood Romantic Comedies In The MeToo Era
- Olympics Ratings Remain Low On Night Of Nathan Chen’s Historic Quad Display
- Humanitas Prize Winners Include ‘Mudbound’, ‘The Post’ & ‘Lady Bird’
- Kenya Barris/Julie Bean Comedy Pilot Pushed At ABC
- ‘Real Time’: Mexico’s Former President Doubles Down On “No F*cking Wall”
- Alfre Woodard To Recur On ‘Empire’ Playing Cookie’s Mom