New Girl‘s Max Greenfield (aka “Schmidt”) nearly missed his shot at an Emmy. His reps had selected the episode “Control” for his Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Comedy Series category. But the DVD reproduction house erroneously sent out the “Bad in Bed” episode for him. When the mistake was discovered, the Academy Of Television Arts & Sciences arranged to send out new DVDs before the September 17th deadline.
Emmy Episode Snafu For 'New Girl' Co-Star
Oscar Watch 2017Best Picture Predictions by 26 Experts1La La Land9/22Moonlight13/23Manchester by the Sea7/14Fences10/15Lion11/1
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
Paramount Gets China Infusion: $1 Billion, 3-Year Slate Co-Financing Deal With Shanghai Film Group & Huahua Media
'A Dog's Purpose' Producer "Horrified" Seeing Video Of Dog Almost Drowning On Set; PETA Calls For Boycott Of Film
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘La La Land’ & ‘Hidden Figures’ Among Artios Award Winners
- What’s Your Gut: Are The Oscars Headed For A “Hollywood Ending”?
- Susannah Grant To Receive WGA West’s Paul Selvin Award For ‘Confirmation’ Script
- People’s Choice Awards: Ellen DeGeneres, Justin Timberlake, ‘Big Bang Theory’ & More
- NBC Boss Would Love For Jimmy Fallon To Return As Golden Globes Host
- Oscars: Deadline’s Pete Hammond & Gold Derby’s Tom O’Neil Predict Final Best Picture Nominees In Latest…