New Girl‘s Max Greenfield (aka “Schmidt”) nearly missed his shot at an Emmy. His reps had selected the episode “Control” for his Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Comedy Series category. But the DVD reproduction house erroneously sent out the “Bad in Bed” episode for him. When the mistake was discovered, the Academy Of Television Arts & Sciences arranged to send out new DVDs before the September 17th deadline.
Emmy Episode Snafu For 'New Girl' Co-Star
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Sharp Objects' Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
Latest Awardsline News
- James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To ‘Terminator’, And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On…
- ‘SMILF’s Frankie Shaw On Season 2’s Risks, Tackling Sexual Abuse & That Title – Next…
- Deadline’s TV Talk Podcast Returns: Emmy Comedy Best Actor Contenders & More
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’, John Oliver & ‘SNL’ Among Peabody Winners
- Maggie Gyllenhaal On Playing Hookers And Porn Stars, Donald Trump’s ‘Deuce’ Connection, And Taking Control Of Her Career – The…
- Tony Awards Watch: ‘The Band’s Visit’ Delivered A Personal Reckoning (And A Broadway Catchphrase) To…