Emma Bell (Final Destination 5) is heading to Southfork Ranch. The actress has landed the new series regular role of Emma Brown in the upcoming second season TNT’s new Dallas series, from Warner Horizon. Brown is described as a sheltered classic beauty who was raised by her grandmother and has traveled through Europe since she was a toddler. An avid equestrian, she feels safest in her bubble but is about to discover what lies beyond. The Walking Dead alumna Bell, repped by ICM Partners, co-starred on the NBC drama pilot Midnight Sun this past season.
Emma Bell Joins 'Dallas' As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest TV News
- Ex-Fox Anchor Alisyn Camerota Says Roger Ailes Sexually Harassed Her
- Erin Moran Dies: ‘Happy Days’ Actress Was 56
- New Caitlyn Jenner Interview Brings ’20/20′ Ratings Down, ‘Dateline’ Rises
- Donald Trump Plans Rally For Night Of White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- ‘Rise’, ‘For God And Country’ Get Closer To NBC Series Pickups With Staffing Offers
- ‘Feud’: Charles And Diana Season 2 “Begins With Divorce Papers,” Says EP Ryan Murphy