While DreamWorks initially flirted with the idea of The Hunger Games hunk Liam Hemsworth for the lead in its video-game adaptation Need For Speed. Now, they favor a discovery, and they are testing young actors Brenton Thwaites, who stars opposite Angelina Jolie and Elle Fanning in the Robert Stromberg-directed Maleficent, and Home And Away‘s Luke Bracey. We’ll let you know how it turns out.
DreamWorks Testing Newcomers For ‘Need For Speed’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- Will Paramount Replace Chinese Slate Partner With U.S. $$$? Dallas-Based Investors Circling
- ‘Fall In Love’: Will This Virtual Reality Program Make You Fall In Love?
- Oscars: France Enters Robin Campillo’s ‘BPM’ In Foreign Language Race
- CAA Signs TIFF Rising Star Jessie Buckley; Primary Wave Signs ‘Human Traces’ Vinnie Bennett
- David Tennant & Elisabeth Moss’ ‘Mad To Be Normal’ Headed To Samuel Goldwyn Films
- ‘Star Wars’ Will Receive Promotional Help From Tie-Ins With Six Major Brands