The GOP had to cancel the first day of its Republican National Convention last month due to the threat of Hurricane Isaac. With it went plans to show a Republican Party-produced video of Donald Trump sitting behind his desk The Apprentice-style and giving the business to a man playing President Obama sitting across from him. The spoof, which included clips of Obama saying things like “the private sector is fine” much to Trump’s chagrin, ends with Trump finally telling the president, “You’re fired”! The GOP eventually asked Clint Eastwood and his empty chair to help out on the final night of the convention, and the rest is history. NBC’s Today has the Trump video:
Donald Trump Fired President Obama In Never-Shown GOP Convention Video
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
Latest TV News
- Tucker Carlson Ratings Keep Pace With Bill O’Reilly On Night 1
- Scott Baio Further Clarifies Comments On Erin Moran’s Death – Update
- ‘The Bachelor’s Chris Soules Arrested For Leaving Scene Of Fatal Crash
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Renewed For Expanded Season 3 By AMC
- FCC Chairman Will Introduce Review Of Media Regulations At May Meeting
- ‘Gotham’ Ratings Off In Return From Hiatus, ‘APB’ Ticks Up In Finale