Miles Teller, Analeigh Tipton and Jessica Szhor star in the pic that begins shooting next month in New York. Max Nichols is directing Mark Hammer’s script, which made the 2011 Black List. Demarest Films, the financing and production company launched in April by Sam Englebardt, Michael Lambert, and William D. Johnson, is financing and co-producing. The company most recently in Toronto signed on to A Most Wanted Man, the Anton Corbijn-directed spy thriller starring Philip Seymour Hoffman, Rachel McAdams, Willem Dafoe and Robin Wright. Englebardt and Johnson are producers on Stand along with Beau Flynn and Ruben Fleischer; Adam Yoelin and Hammer are exec producers.The plot of Two Night Stand revolves around a pair of twentysomething strangers who awake after an ill-advised one-night stand to find themselves snowed in by a Manhattan blizzard, and they’re forced to get to know each other far better than any anonymous bed partners should. UTA is selling domestic rights.
Demarest Films Boards 'Two Night Stand' Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest Film News
- Tribeca Film Festival Winners: ‘Keep The Change’, ‘Bobbi Jene’ Tops
- Broad Green Pictures Hires Four Execs In Marketing & Legal Departments
- ‘Little Prince’s Mark Osborne & Scribe Adam Kline Link With Fox Animation For Two New Projects
- ‘3 Generations’: Weinstein Co. & MPAA Agree On PG-13 Rating, With GLAAD’s Backing & Some Cuts
- Famke Janssen Joins Cast Of Michael Caton-Jones’ Movie ‘Asher’
- NFL Players Union Stands In Solidarity With WGA As Strike Looms