Miles Teller, Analeigh Tipton and Jessica Szhor star in the pic that begins shooting next month in New York. Max Nichols is directing Mark Hammer’s script, which made the 2011 Black List. Demarest Films, the financing and production company launched in April by Sam Englebardt, Michael Lambert, and William D. Johnson, is financing and co-producing. The company most recently in Toronto signed on to A Most Wanted Man, the Anton Corbijn-directed spy thriller starring Philip Seymour Hoffman, Rachel McAdams, Willem Dafoe and Robin Wright. Englebardt and Johnson are producers on Stand along with Beau Flynn and Ruben Fleischer; Adam Yoelin and Hammer are exec producers.The plot of Two Night Stand revolves around a pair of twentysomething strangers who awake after an ill-advised one-night stand to find themselves snowed in by a Manhattan blizzard, and they’re forced to get to know each other far better than any anonymous bed partners should. UTA is selling domestic rights.
Demarest Films Boards 'Two Night Stand' Pic
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company