Miles Teller, Analeigh Tipton and Jessica Szhor star in the pic that begins shooting next month in New York. Max Nichols is directing Mark Hammer’s script, which made the 2011 Black List. Demarest Films, the financing and production company launched in April by Sam Englebardt, Michael Lambert, and William D. Johnson, is financing and co-producing. The company most recently in Toronto signed on to A Most Wanted Man, the Anton Corbijn-directed spy thriller starring Philip Seymour Hoffman, Rachel McAdams, Willem Dafoe and Robin Wright. Englebardt and Johnson are producers on Stand along with Beau Flynn and Ruben Fleischer; Adam Yoelin and Hammer are exec producers.The plot of Two Night Stand revolves around a pair of twentysomething strangers who awake after an ill-advised one-night stand to find themselves snowed in by a Manhattan blizzard, and they’re forced to get to know each other far better than any anonymous bed partners should. UTA is selling domestic rights.
Demarest Films Boards 'Two Night Stand' Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Latest Film News
- 'Flower' Blooms In Trio Of Pots; 'Keep The Change' Solid: Specialty Box Office
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize: Report
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Tops $100M Offshore, Digs Up $41M In China – International Box Office
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Has Fairy Tale $10M+ China Opening; Crosses $100M Overseas
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners