FilmDistrict has re-set the release date for the Niels Arden Oplev-helmed Dead Man Down to March 8, 2013, nearly a month earlier than its original April 5 date. It will now open against Buena Vista’s Oz: The Great And Powerful and Focus Features’ Admission. The film stars Colin Farrell as Victor, a professional killer and the right-hand man to an underground crime lord in New York City who’s seduced and blackmailed by Beatrice (Noomi Rapace), a crime victim seeking retribution. The cast also features Terrence Howard and Dominic Cooper. J.H. Wyman penned and co-produced the film with Neal H. Moritz. IM Global and WWE Studios financed.
‘Dead Man Down’ Gets New Release Date
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Disney Swingin' As 'The Jungle Book' Beats $700M Global; 'Captain America: Civil War' Rises To $224.3M Offshore
Latest Film News
- Kevin Dillon & DeRon Horton Planted As Leads In ‘Dirt’
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Target In ‘Why We’re Killing Gunther’
- ‘Diary Of An Oxygen Thief’ Sells To S&S Imprint Gallery After Gotham Group Buys Screen Rights
- FilmRise Grabs Global Rights to SXSW Thriller ‘My Father Die’; Kino Lorber’s Sol Y Luna Acquires ‘Lucha Mexico…
- ‘A Bigger Splash’ Review: Sex, Seduction, Rock ‘N’ Roll & Naked Stars – Do We Have…
- Dascha Polanco Lands Female Lead In ‘iCreep’; Ingjerd Egeberg Joins ‘Downsizing’