FilmDistrict has re-set the release date for the Niels Arden Oplev-helmed Dead Man Down to March 8, 2013, nearly a month earlier than its original April 5 date. It will now open against Buena Vista’s Oz: The Great And Powerful and Focus Features’ Admission. The film stars Colin Farrell as Victor, a professional killer and the right-hand man to an underground crime lord in New York City who’s seduced and blackmailed by Beatrice (Noomi Rapace), a crime victim seeking retribution. The cast also features Terrence Howard and Dominic Cooper. J.H. Wyman penned and co-produced the film with Neal H. Moritz. IM Global and WWE Studios financed.
‘Dead Man Down’ Gets New Release Date
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Black Friday Box Office Explodes: Top 20 Pics +112% Over Thanksgiving; Katniss Eyes $74.4M 5-Day - Saturday AM Update
Two-Time Oscar Winner Jane Fonda Back In The Hunt For 'Youth' Three Decades After Her Last Nomination
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest Film News
- ‘The Assassin’, ‘Carol’, ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ Top BFI Sight & Sound’s Best…
- Will DiCaprio, Depp Or Smith Nab Best Actor Oscar Or Does Redmayne Take It Again? — Awardsline
- ‘Gods Of Egypt’: ‘Selma’ Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity…
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Composer Daniel Pemberton: Video Of ‘Circle Of Machines’ Performance
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?