FilmDistrict has re-set the release date for the Niels Arden Oplev-helmed Dead Man Down to March 8, 2013, nearly a month earlier than its original April 5 date. It will now open against Buena Vista’s Oz: The Great And Powerful and Focus Features’ Admission. The film stars Colin Farrell as Victor, a professional killer and the right-hand man to an underground crime lord in New York City who’s seduced and blackmailed by Beatrice (Noomi Rapace), a crime victim seeking retribution. The cast also features Terrence Howard and Dominic Cooper. J.H. Wyman penned and co-produced the film with Neal H. Moritz. IM Global and WWE Studios financed.
‘Dead Man Down’ Gets New Release Date
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies