The global mark for Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures’ The Dark Knight Rises was eclipsed after it played in 557 IMAX theaters worldwide this weekend, its seventh week of release. That’s $65.1M from 332 screens domestically and $37.3M from 225 screens overseas. It’s the second film to pass the milestone, joining Avatar.
'The Dark Knight Rises' Becomes Second Film To Pass $100M On IMAX
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Black Panther’ Dashes Past $520M Worldwide, Eyes $190M+ Second Global Weekend
- Cinemark Shares Rise On Strong Earnings Results
- Underprivileged Children Will Be Able To See ‘A Wrinkle In Time’ Free At AMC Theatres
- ‘Young Karl Marx’, 'November', 'The Lodgers,' & 'Are We Not Cats' Among Openers – Specialty…
- ‘Game Night’ Wins $1M In Previews, ‘Annihilation’ Takes $900K – Thursday Night Box Office
- Saudi Arabia To Invest $64 Billion In Entertainment Sector