The global mark for Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures’ The Dark Knight Rises was eclipsed after it played in 557 IMAX theaters worldwide this weekend, its seventh week of release. That’s $65.1M from 332 screens domestically and $37.3M from 225 screens overseas. It’s the second film to pass the milestone, joining Avatar.
'The Dark Knight Rises' Becomes Second Film To Pass $100M On IMAX
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest Box Office News
- How A DreamWorks-Illumination Combo Beats Disney At The B.O.
- ‘Jungle Book’ Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; ‘Mother’s Day’ Has Edge Over ‘Keanu…
- Tony Committee Calls ‘Shuffle Along’ A New Musical, Setting Up Possible ‘Hamilton’ Showdown
- As Broadway Braces For Tony Races, ‘Shuffle Along’ Gets Key Ruling: Gerard & Roth
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Shoots To $38.7M In 2 Days At Offshore Box Office
- Eubie Blake Smiles As Audra McDonald Leads A Constellation Of Stars In ‘Shuffle Along’ – Broadway Review