NBC’s Grimm has promoted Claire Coffee to series regular. She has been recurring on the dark fantasy crime drama since the pilot playing Adalind, the Hexenbiest nemesis of police detective/Grimm Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli). Coffee, repped by Domain and Perennial Entertainment, also recurred on TNT’s Franklin & Bash and stars in the upcoming indies Holly’s Holiday.
Claire Coffee Upped To Regular On ‘Grimm’
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…