NBC’s Grimm has promoted Claire Coffee to series regular. She has been recurring on the dark fantasy crime drama since the pilot playing Adalind, the Hexenbiest nemesis of police detective/Grimm Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli). Coffee, repped by Domain and Perennial Entertainment, also recurred on TNT’s Franklin & Bash and stars in the upcoming indies Holly’s Holiday.
Claire Coffee Upped To Regular On ‘Grimm’
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles