NBC’s Grimm has promoted Claire Coffee to series regular. She has been recurring on the dark fantasy crime drama since the pilot playing Adalind, the Hexenbiest nemesis of police detective/Grimm Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli). Coffee, repped by Domain and Perennial Entertainment, also recurred on TNT’s Franklin & Bash and stars in the upcoming indies Holly’s Holiday.
Claire Coffee Upped To Regular On ‘Grimm’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Exiting Fox News Analyst Blasts Network As "Propaganda Machine" For "Ethically Ruinous Administration"
Latest TV News
- ‘Supernatural’ EPs & Cast On Potential Season 14 Pick Up & What To Expect In The Remaining Episodes
- Jimmy Kimmel Lacerates Donald Trump For Congratulating Vladimir Putin On Fixed Election Win
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid
- Nick Weidenfeld Inks First-Look Animation Deal With Hulu