NBC’s Grimm has promoted Claire Coffee to series regular. She has been recurring on the dark fantasy crime drama since the pilot playing Adalind, the Hexenbiest nemesis of police detective/Grimm Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli). Coffee, repped by Domain and Perennial Entertainment, also recurred on TNT’s Franklin & Bash and stars in the upcoming indies Holly’s Holiday.
Claire Coffee Upped To Regular On ‘Grimm’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'