CBS has announced We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute To Whitney Houston, a one-hour special dedicated to Houston’s life, artistry and most memorable performances through interviews with and performances by artists paying homage to the six-time Grammy winner. Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson and Usher are the first performers set for the special, which will tape October 11 at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE and air during the November sweep November 16. It will feature highlights of Houston’s career as well as never-before-seen footage and exclusive interviews, along with artists sharing their memories of her. AEG Ehrlich Ventures is producing, with Ken Ehrlich executive producing and Louis J. Horvitz directing. The show represents a throwback to times when music specials were a staple of sweep programming.
CBS To Do Whitney Houston Music Special
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
MoviePass Launches Annual Subscription Plan For Under $8 A Month: That's Lower Than The Average Movie Ticket Price
Latest TV News
- ‘Mad Men’s Marti Noxon Speaks Out Against Matthew Weiner: “I Believe Kater Gordon”
- ABC Buys Small-Town Family Comedy From ‘Life In Pieces’ Duo
- Discovery And Scripps Shareholders Approve Pending $14.6 Billion Merger
- Al Franken Accuser Reads Letter Of Apology She Received, On ‘The View’
- ‘Beat Bugs: All Together Now’ Trailer: First Look At Josh Wakely’s Netflix Special
- Fox Chairman Dana Walden Joins Hulu Board Of Directors