CBS has announced We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute To Whitney Houston, a one-hour special dedicated to Houston’s life, artistry and most memorable performances through interviews with and performances by artists paying homage to the six-time Grammy winner. Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson and Usher are the first performers set for the special, which will tape October 11 at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE and air during the November sweep November 16. It will feature highlights of Houston’s career as well as never-before-seen footage and exclusive interviews, along with artists sharing their memories of her. AEG Ehrlich Ventures is producing, with Ken Ehrlich executive producing and Louis J. Horvitz directing. The show represents a throwback to times when music specials were a staple of sweep programming.
CBS To Do Whitney Houston Music Special
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Latest TV News
- Univision Pulls Ads; Owner Of Orlando Pulse Club, Mothers, Victims, GLADD Press The Network To Stop “Blood Bath”
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night
- ‘Doctor Who’ Trailer Teases Return Of “Most Dangerous Man In The Universe”
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Slams ‘Bait’-Taking Liberals & Huggy, Panda-Loving TV Journalists