CBS has announced We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute To Whitney Houston, a one-hour special dedicated to Houston’s life, artistry and most memorable performances through interviews with and performances by artists paying homage to the six-time Grammy winner. Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson and Usher are the first performers set for the special, which will tape October 11 at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE and air during the November sweep November 16. It will feature highlights of Houston’s career as well as never-before-seen footage and exclusive interviews, along with artists sharing their memories of her. AEG Ehrlich Ventures is producing, with Ken Ehrlich executive producing and Louis J. Horvitz directing. The show represents a throwback to times when music specials were a staple of sweep programming.
CBS To Do Whitney Houston Music Special
What's Hot on Deadline
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Latest TV News
- Battling Republicans On CBS Fuel Highest-Rated Debate Of 2016
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Melissa McCarthy
- Video – Kanye West & Kyle Mooney’s Rap Duel: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood’s Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: ‘Saturday Night Live…
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Palms Fellow Cat Lady Kate McKinnon: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- ‘Purity’ Drama Starring Daniel Craig From Scott Rudin Eyes Series Order