The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show will return to long-time network home CBS on December 4. This year’s event will be taped again in New York City featuring Victoria’s Secret Angels Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge and Lindsay Ellingson, among others. Last year’s show garnered the best ratings ever in adults 18-49 and women 18-34 and averaged 11.5 million viewers. The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is being produced by done and dusted, inc. Edward G. Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamilton are the executive producers. Hamilton is the director.
CBS To Air 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Latest TV News
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Sprinkles May Two-Night Season 3 Debut
- ‘Younger’ Season 5: Premiere Date & 360° Video For Darren Star’s TV Land Series
- ‘The New Romantic’ Director Carly Stone, An SXSW Winner, Inks With ICM Partners
- John Oliver: Published Marlon Bundo Bunny Book Because Mike Pence Is A Career Homophobe
- Ryan Murphy On ‘9-1-1’s Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton’s Future On the Show & Potential…
- ‘Station 19’ Review: ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Spinoff Could Stand A Bit More Heat