Brillstein Entertainment Partners has brought in Jake Labow as a manager. The Toronto native, 29, who will move to Los Angeles, comes from Canadian entertainment conglomerate Bell Media where he most recently served as a production executive in comedy, overseeing development and production across all Bell Media networks including flagship CTV and The Comedy Network, Canada’s first 24-hour comedy-focused net. His recent credits include CTV’s highly-rated special A Russell Peters Christmas and The Comedy Network’s sketch comedy series Picnicface. Before joining Bell Media, Jake was president of Jake Labow Prods., which specialized in comedy productions and management. He has produced the Canadian Comedy Awards, An evening with Stephen Sondheim, among other projects. “Labow’s extensive knowledge of the comedy world and hands-on production experience will be great resources for all of us at Brillstein,” said Brillstein CEO Jon Liebman.
Brillstein Entertainment Partners Taps Young Canadian Comedy Exec As Manager
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate
- Clinton Camp Demands More Info As FBI Ponders Emails Found In Anthony Weiner Probe – Update
- Dan Jinks Sells Three Projects To CBS, Including Comedy Starring Lucas Hazlett
- Liz Paulson Upped to SVP Casting At 20th Century Fox TV