EXCLUSIVE: WME has signed Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher. The agency will represent him in conjunction with Bryce Karger and Brenda Lundberg of Image Athlete Marketing and work to expand Urlacher’s brand globally through all areas of entertainment including film, broadcasting, scripted and non-scripted television, endorsements, and books. That is the path WME took with Michael Strahan, the former New York Giants defensive star who retired from the NFL in 2008 and slid into a chair on Fox NFL Sunday, then parlayed that into his latest gig as the new co-host of Live With Kelly And Michael. One of the game’s most popular players, Urlacher is an eight-time Pro Bowler was the 2005 NFL Defensive Player of the Year.
NFL Star Brian Urlacher Signs With WME
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'