EXCLUSIVE: WME has signed Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher. The agency will represent him in conjunction with Bryce Karger and Brenda Lundberg of Image Athlete Marketing and work to expand Urlacher’s brand globally through all areas of entertainment including film, broadcasting, scripted and non-scripted television, endorsements, and books. That is the path WME took with Michael Strahan, the former New York Giants defensive star who retired from the NFL in 2008 and slid into a chair on Fox NFL Sunday, then parlayed that into his latest gig as the new co-host of Live With Kelly And Michael. One of the game’s most popular players, Urlacher is an eight-time Pro Bowler was the 2005 NFL Defensive Player of the Year.
NFL Star Brian Urlacher Signs With WME
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years