EXCLUSIVE: WME has signed Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher. The agency will represent him in conjunction with Bryce Karger and Brenda Lundberg of Image Athlete Marketing and work to expand Urlacher’s brand globally through all areas of entertainment including film, broadcasting, scripted and non-scripted television, endorsements, and books. That is the path WME took with Michael Strahan, the former New York Giants defensive star who retired from the NFL in 2008 and slid into a chair on Fox NFL Sunday, then parlayed that into his latest gig as the new co-host of Live With Kelly And Michael. One of the game’s most popular players, Urlacher is an eight-time Pro Bowler was the 2005 NFL Defensive Player of the Year.
NFL Star Brian Urlacher Signs With WME
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video