EXCLUSIVE: WME has signed Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher. The agency will represent him in conjunction with Bryce Karger and Brenda Lundberg of Image Athlete Marketing and work to expand Urlacher’s brand globally through all areas of entertainment including film, broadcasting, scripted and non-scripted television, endorsements, and books. That is the path WME took with Michael Strahan, the former New York Giants defensive star who retired from the NFL in 2008 and slid into a chair on Fox NFL Sunday, then parlayed that into his latest gig as the new co-host of Live With Kelly And Michael. One of the game’s most popular players, Urlacher is an eight-time Pro Bowler was the 2005 NFL Defensive Player of the Year.
NFL Star Brian Urlacher Signs With WME
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Team
- R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta, Dead At 82
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016