The Season 3 premiere of HBO‘s drama Boardwalk Empire drew 2.9 million viewers at 9 PM last night, even with the series’ second-season debut. Across three airings (9 PM, 10 PM and 11 PM), the period mob drama averaged 4.6 million viewers, slightly more than the 4.5 million total viewers for the Season 2 premiere night.
'Boardwalk Empire's Third-Season Premiere On Par With Season 2 Opener
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'
- Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez Join USA Pilot 'Colony'
- 'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC
- Elizabeth Banks To Produce & Direct ABC Comedy From Caroline Williams
- Ex-NBA Star Baron Davis Gets Comedy About His Life Produced By Jake Johnson