The Season 3 premiere of HBO‘s drama Boardwalk Empire drew 2.9 million viewers at 9 PM last night, even with the series’ second-season debut. Across three airings (9 PM, 10 PM and 11 PM), the period mob drama averaged 4.6 million viewers, slightly more than the 4.5 million total viewers for the Season 2 premiere night.
'Boardwalk Empire's Third-Season Premiere On Par With Season 2 Opener
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'