The Season 3 premiere of HBO‘s drama Boardwalk Empire drew 2.9 million viewers at 9 PM last night, even with the series’ second-season debut. Across three airings (9 PM, 10 PM and 11 PM), the period mob drama averaged 4.6 million viewers, slightly more than the 4.5 million total viewers for the Season 2 premiere night.
'Boardwalk Empire's Third-Season Premiere On Par With Season 2 Opener
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'