If you thought this was all settled back in 1776, you were wrong. BBC America announced today that Chef Race: U.K. Vs. U.S. will kick off on October 2 with back-to-back episodes starting at 9 PM EDT. The Jamie Oliver-produced series will have a preview September 29 at 10 PM EDT just after the Dr. Who mid-season finale. Chef Race pits 8 Brits against 8 American in both their cooking and business skills in a contest spanning L.A. to New York. The winner gets $100,000. The series will air in its regular 10 PM time slot starting October 9. MasterChef‘s Richard Corrigan will serve as the show’s mentor and judge, while Food Network’s Claire Robinson will host. The unscripted series is being produced by Oliver’s Fresh One Prods. The chef is executive producing with The Amazing Race‘s Amy Chacon, Undercover Boss‘ Stef Wagstaffe, Roy Ackerman, Sebastian Grant and Jo Ralling.
BBC America Sets Premiere Of Jamie Oliver's 'Chef Race: U.K. Vs. U.S.'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- 'The Expanse' Picked Up By Amazon For Season 4 After Syfy Cancellation
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement
- Caitlin Carmichael Scores Lead In BYUtv’s ‘Dwight In Shining Armor’
- ‘Lucifer’: Sneak Peek At Canceled Fox Series’ 2 Bonus Episodes Airing Monday
- Ex-‘Dance Moms’ Star Abby Lee Miller Released From Halfway House
- Rockets’ Defiant NBA Playoff Win Proves Ratings Champ Against Slow Big 4 Night