If you thought this was all settled back in 1776, you were wrong. BBC America announced today that Chef Race: U.K. Vs. U.S. will kick off on October 2 with back-to-back episodes starting at 9 PM EDT. The Jamie Oliver-produced series will have a preview September 29 at 10 PM EDT just after the Dr. Who mid-season finale. Chef Race pits 8 Brits against 8 American in both their cooking and business skills in a contest spanning L.A. to New York. The winner gets $100,000. The series will air in its regular 10 PM time slot starting October 9. MasterChef‘s Richard Corrigan will serve as the show’s mentor and judge, while Food Network’s Claire Robinson will host. The unscripted series is being produced by Oliver’s Fresh One Prods. The chef is executive producing with The Amazing Race‘s Amy Chacon, Undercover Boss‘ Stef Wagstaffe, Roy Ackerman, Sebastian Grant and Jo Ralling.
BBC America Sets Premiere Of Jamie Oliver's 'Chef Race: U.K. Vs. U.S.'
What's Hot on Deadline
PGA Awards: 'The Shape Of Water' Wins Outstanding Producer; 'Handmaid's Tale', 'Mrs. Maisel' Tops In TV - Full Winners List
January Slows As 'Jumanji' Takes No. 1 For 3rd Weekend With $19M+; Older Guy Pics '12 Strong' & 'Den Of Thieves' In Mid Teens
Allison Shearmur Funeral Service Set For Monday: Pals Pay Tribute To Late Tastemaking Studio Executive & Producer
Latest TV News
- Ryan Murphy Wanted To “Move The Cultural Dial” On TV With “Triumphant” Gay Characters…
- PGA Awards: ‘The Shape Of Water’ Wins Outstanding Producer; ‘Handmaid’s Tale’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Tops In TV – Full…
- ‘SNL’: President Donald Trump Passed His Physical – And The Tide Pod Challenge
- Bob Smith Dies: First Openly Gay Comic To Appear On ‘The Tonight Show’ Was 59
- Oscar Winners Fisher Stevens & Ross Kauffman Take On Discovery Doc ‘Taken By The Tiger’
- ‘Spheres: Songs Of Spacetime’ Trailer: Jessica Chastain Narrates VR Experience Exploring Sounds Of The Cosmos