If you thought this was all settled back in 1776, you were wrong. BBC America announced today that Chef Race: U.K. Vs. U.S. will kick off on October 2 with back-to-back episodes starting at 9 PM EDT. The Jamie Oliver-produced series will have a preview September 29 at 10 PM EDT just after the Dr. Who mid-season finale. Chef Race pits 8 Brits against 8 American in both their cooking and business skills in a contest spanning L.A. to New York. The winner gets $100,000. The series will air in its regular 10 PM time slot starting October 9. MasterChef‘s Richard Corrigan will serve as the show’s mentor and judge, while Food Network’s Claire Robinson will host. The unscripted series is being produced by Oliver’s Fresh One Prods. The chef is executive producing with The Amazing Race‘s Amy Chacon, Undercover Boss‘ Stef Wagstaffe, Roy Ackerman, Sebastian Grant and Jo Ralling.
BBC America Sets Premiere Of Jamie Oliver's 'Chef Race: U.K. Vs. U.S.'
What's Hot on Deadline
Samantha Geimer, Victim In Roman Polanski Sex Case, Strongly Defends Him Inside And Outside Of Court
TV & Film Casting Biz Disrupted: Fox's Decision To Drop Breakdown Services For Casting Networks & Its Fallout
'Justice League' Lassos $185M Overseas, $279M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $739M Global - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Alexander Skarsgard Joins ‘The Little Drummer Girl’ Opposite Florence Pugh
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Female Staff Defend Al Franken Amid Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Monday Night Football’ Ratings Up As Falcons Beat Seahawks In Close Game
- How Harvey Weinstein Used NDAs And Personal Bank Accounts To Silence Accusers: Report
- Gayle King, Norah O'Donnell Kick Off ‘CBS This Morning’ With Frank Talk About Charlie Rose
- ‘The Raid’s Gareth Evans Creates Gangland Drama For HBO’s Cinemax & Sky