If you thought this was all settled back in 1776, you were wrong. BBC America announced today that Chef Race: U.K. Vs. U.S. will kick off on October 2 with back-to-back episodes starting at 9 PM EDT. The Jamie Oliver-produced series will have a preview September 29 at 10 PM EDT just after the Dr. Who mid-season finale. Chef Race pits 8 Brits against 8 American in both their cooking and business skills in a contest spanning L.A. to New York. The winner gets $100,000. The series will air in its regular 10 PM time slot starting October 9. MasterChef‘s Richard Corrigan will serve as the show’s mentor and judge, while Food Network’s Claire Robinson will host. The unscripted series is being produced by Oliver’s Fresh One Prods. The chef is executive producing with The Amazing Race‘s Amy Chacon, Undercover Boss‘ Stef Wagstaffe, Roy Ackerman, Sebastian Grant and Jo Ralling.
BBC America Sets Premiere Of Jamie Oliver's 'Chef Race: U.K. Vs. U.S.'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
Latest TV News
- Police Shooting Event Series Casts Sanaa Lathan As Lead, Eyes Greenlight At Fox
- ‘X-Files’ Premiere: The Truth Is Still Out There – Mipcom
- ‘The Deuce’ Producer Steps Away From HBO Pilot After Being Questioned In Woman’s Death
- Larry Brezner Dies: Longtime Manager And Producer
- Young Miss Marple Series From ‘Mi-5’ Creator In Works At CBS
- Elizabeth Báthory Period Vampire Drama From David Eick & Joel Silver Set At CBS