If you thought this was all settled back in 1776, you were wrong. BBC America announced today that Chef Race: U.K. Vs. U.S. will kick off on October 2 with back-to-back episodes starting at 9 PM EDT. The Jamie Oliver-produced series will have a preview September 29 at 10 PM EDT just after the Dr. Who mid-season finale. Chef Race pits 8 Brits against 8 American in both their cooking and business skills in a contest spanning L.A. to New York. The winner gets $100,000. The series will air in its regular 10 PM time slot starting October 9. MasterChef‘s Richard Corrigan will serve as the show’s mentor and judge, while Food Network’s Claire Robinson will host. The unscripted series is being produced by Oliver’s Fresh One Prods. The chef is executive producing with The Amazing Race‘s Amy Chacon, Undercover Boss‘ Stef Wagstaffe, Roy Ackerman, Sebastian Grant and Jo Ralling.
BBC America Sets Premiere Of Jamie Oliver's 'Chef Race: U.K. Vs. U.S.'
What's Hot on Deadline
As 'Inferno' Crosses $100M Overseas, Ron Howard Movie Hopes To Light Fire Stateside - Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- Lady Gaga Debuts Carpool Karaoke On James Corden’s ‘Late Late Show’
- Newt Gingrich Dismisses Megyn Kelly As “Fascinated With Sex” During Wacky Donald Trump Talk
- Lady Gaga Makes “Surprise” Visit To James Corden’s ‘Late Late Show’ To Debut New…
- Will Ferrell Visits ‘@Midnight’ As George W. Bush To Offer Donald Trump A Truck Ride – Update
- ‘The Punisher’ Recruits Paul Schulze, Others For Netflix’s New Marvel Series
- Donald Trump-ian 'Law & Order: SVU' Episode Gets Post-Election Airdate