If you thought this was all settled back in 1776, you were wrong. BBC America announced today that Chef Race: U.K. Vs. U.S. will kick off on October 2 with back-to-back episodes starting at 9 PM EDT. The Jamie Oliver-produced series will have a preview September 29 at 10 PM EDT just after the Dr. Who mid-season finale. Chef Race pits 8 Brits against 8 American in both their cooking and business skills in a contest spanning L.A. to New York. The winner gets $100,000. The series will air in its regular 10 PM time slot starting October 9. MasterChef‘s Richard Corrigan will serve as the show’s mentor and judge, while Food Network’s Claire Robinson will host. The unscripted series is being produced by Oliver’s Fresh One Prods. The chef is executive producing with The Amazing Race‘s Amy Chacon, Undercover Boss‘ Stef Wagstaffe, Roy Ackerman, Sebastian Grant and Jo Ralling.
BBC America Sets Premiere Of Jamie Oliver's 'Chef Race: U.K. Vs. U.S.'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Watch Harrison Ford’s Close Call At California Airport
- AwesomenessTV Founder & CEO Brian Robbins Exits
- Jimmy Fallon’s Donald Trump Unveils “112% Factual” Trump News Network
- Bill Maher Takes Credit For Yiannopoulos Downfall, Calls Him “Emotionally Needy Ann Coulter Wannabe”
- Joe Scarborough: Donald Trump’s “Erratic Behavior” Has Republicans Worried
- ITV Closure Of London Studios Irks Union; China’s iQiyi Raises $1.5B – Global Briefs