If you thought this was all settled back in 1776, you were wrong. BBC America announced today that Chef Race: U.K. Vs. U.S. will kick off on October 2 with back-to-back episodes starting at 9 PM EDT. The Jamie Oliver-produced series will have a preview September 29 at 10 PM EDT just after the Dr. Who mid-season finale. Chef Race pits 8 Brits against 8 American in both their cooking and business skills in a contest spanning L.A. to New York. The winner gets $100,000. The series will air in its regular 10 PM time slot starting October 9. MasterChef‘s Richard Corrigan will serve as the show’s mentor and judge, while Food Network’s Claire Robinson will host. The unscripted series is being produced by Oliver’s Fresh One Prods. The chef is executive producing with The Amazing Race‘s Amy Chacon, Undercover Boss‘ Stef Wagstaffe, Roy Ackerman, Sebastian Grant and Jo Ralling.
BBC America Sets Premiere Of Jamie Oliver's 'Chef Race: U.K. Vs. U.S.'
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
It Will Soon Be Illegal For Studios To Verify Salary Quotes: Hollywood Dealmakers Brace For California Labor Code 432.3
Latest TV News
- CNN Wins Alabama Election Night In News Demo, FNC Takes Total Viewers
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Chrissy Metz Sets Stage Debut In Geffen Revival Of Neil LaBute’s ‘Fat Pig’
- ‘Arrow’: Colton Haynes Confirmed To Return To CW/DC Series
- WME Bolsters Comedy Touring, Nabs Seven APAers After Mike Berkowitz Jump
- Netflix Named PETA’s 2017 Company Of Year
- Omarosa Exits Donald Trump Orbit Under Secret Service Escort: Report