President Obama is aiming to pack in a lot of celebrity action on Tuesday. It was formally announced today that he is heading to The Late Show With David Letterman that night. It will mark Obama’s second appearance on the late-night show since he entered the White House and his seventh appearance overall with Letterman. The visit, which will be taped for airing that night, was confirmed the same day it was announced that Obama will attend a fundraiser that same day with Beyonce and Jay-Z in NYC. It also comes a day after Letterman was revealed to be one of this year’s Kennedy Center honorees. Letterman has had a lot of attention from the First Family of late: Michelle Obama was on the show August 29 and August 13 with Olympian Gabby Douglas. New York will be campaign hotspot for Mitt Romney as well September 18: Along with his wife Ann, the Republican nominee will be appearing on Live! With Kelly & Michael in a pre-taped interview.
President Obama Returning To Letterman; Mitt Romney To Hit 'Live!'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit