President Obama is aiming to pack in a lot of celebrity action on Tuesday. It was formally announced today that he is heading to The Late Show With David Letterman that night. It will mark Obama’s second appearance on the late-night show since he entered the White House and his seventh appearance overall with Letterman. The visit, which will be taped for airing that night, was confirmed the same day it was announced that Obama will attend a fundraiser that same day with Beyonce and Jay-Z in NYC. It also comes a day after Letterman was revealed to be one of this year’s Kennedy Center honorees. Letterman has had a lot of attention from the First Family of late: Michelle Obama was on the show August 29 and August 13 with Olympian Gabby Douglas. New York will be campaign hotspot for Mitt Romney as well September 18: Along with his wife Ann, the Republican nominee will be appearing on Live! With Kelly & Michael in a pre-taped interview.
President Obama Returning To Letterman; Mitt Romney To Hit 'Live!'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Patten
- Seth Rogen Comes Out Smoking Over THR Charges Of Pot-Reeking Office
- L.A. Mayor Cuts Production Red Tape, Appoints New Chief Film Liaison For City
- ‘American Crime’ Review: John Ridley Drama Guilty Of Being Very Good, Says Dominic Patten
- ‘Sharknado 3′ Strike Day Two: Syfy Sequel Could Be “Pushed Back”
- ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ Ratings Return Down, ‘Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D’ & ‘Voice’ Steady, ‘Chicago…
- ‘CSI: Cyber’ Review: Patricia Arquette Plugs In Franchise, Says Dominic Patten