I tipped this as one of the hot titles of this year’s Toronto Film Festival. The Dante Ariola-directed comedic love story is being sold by CAA and UTA and premieres here Monday. Colin Firth and Emily Blunt star in the story of a depressed divorced dad who fakes his death and adopts a new identity, then meets a troubled woman who spurs him on to new heights during a cross-country road trip. Becky Johnston wrote the script. Here’s an exclusive clip:
Hot Toronto Clip: 'Arthur Newman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest Film News
- Michael Apted To Get DGA Honorary Life Member Award
- Disney-Fox: What Are The International Implications?
- Franco Nero & Chris Brochu Enlist In Robert Port’s Thriller ‘Peace’
- What Does The Film Academy Have In Common With The Harper Valley PTA? We May Find Out.
- ‘The LEGO Batman Movie’ Director Chris McKay Talks “Punk Rock” Take On The Batman Universe
- Disney-Fox: Will Trump Regulators Who Nixed AT&T-Time Warner Cry Foul Again?