Apple is inviting the press to the September 12th unveiling of new products after weeks of speculation and leaks. The new iPhone is expected to be better for entertainment viewing: taller and thinner, with a 4.0-inch screen (up from 3.5 inches) and equipped with 4G LTE capability, iOS 6, a new maps app, system-wide integration with Facebook, and improvements to voice assistant Siri. (Marty Scorsese will like that…) Also Apple will likely shrink the dock connector to house a larger battery. Images also suggest the headphone jack will be moved to the bottom of the phone. It is expected to go on sale September 21st. There also are predictions of a new iPod Touch and new Retina MacBook Pro with 13-inch screen.
Apple's iPhone 5 Likely Unveiled Sept. 12
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- Tooley Entertainment Acquires ‘The Fight Before Christmas’ Out Of Broad Green Pictures
- Andrea Riseborough To Star In, Produce Abortion Rights Short ‘The State Of Us’
- ‘On Chesil Beach’ Trailer: Saoirse Ronan’s ‘Lady Bird’ Follow-Up Looks At Sex & Societal Pressure In…
- Donald Trump Points Finger At Movies, Video Games During Gun Violence Meeting
- Hans Zimmer Set Out After Complete Fusion Of Sound And Image With ‘Dunkirk’
- Joss Whedon Exits Warner Bros’ ‘Batgirl’ Movie