Apple is inviting the press to the September 12th unveiling of new products after weeks of speculation and leaks. The new iPhone is expected to be better for entertainment viewing: taller and thinner, with a 4.0-inch screen (up from 3.5 inches) and equipped with 4G LTE capability, iOS 6, a new maps app, system-wide integration with Facebook, and improvements to voice assistant Siri. (Marty Scorsese will like that…) Also Apple will likely shrink the dock connector to house a larger battery. Images also suggest the headphone jack will be moved to the bottom of the phone. It is expected to go on sale September 21st. There also are predictions of a new iPod Touch and new Retina MacBook Pro with 13-inch screen.
Apple's iPhone 5 Likely Unveiled Sept. 12
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest Film News
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: ‘Wonder’ Makes Awards Play; ‘Dunkirk’ Storms The Q&A Circuit; Netflix Sends A Pig…
- Kumail Nanjiani On How A Pitch To Judd Apatow About A Ghost Witch Movie Begat ‘The Big Sick’ – The…
- Exhibition Stocks Rise In Short Trading Session On Holiday Box Office Optimism
- ‘Arthur Miller: Writer’ Helmer Rebecca Miller Discusses Her Doc Portrait Of Father Arthur Miller
- Denis Villeneuve On His Love Of Sci-Fi, Working With Ridley Scott On ‘Blade Runner 2049’ & Revisiting ‘Dune’ – Behind…
- Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq’ Never Left The ’60s Behind – The…