Apple has asked a judge for an additional $535 million in its U.S. patent fight with Samsung Electronics Co. A jury last month awarded Apple $1.05 billion in ruling that Samsung had willfully violated 5 of 7 Apple patents. Apple has requested a permanent injunction against sales of Samsung’s infringing products. “The harm to Apple was deliberate, not accidental,” Apple attorneys said in court papers filed in U.S. District Court in San Jose. Samsung responded by asking for a new trial.
Apple Seeks $535M More From Samsung
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'