The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift star had been with UTA. Bow Wow, whose real name is Shad Moss, also starred in Tyler Perry’s 2011 film Madea’s Big Happy Family, 2010’s The Lottery Season and 2009’s Hurricane Season with Ice Cube. After first gaining fame as a rapper, he debuted on the big screen with a cameo in 2001’s All About The Benjamins, followed by his first lead role in 2002’s Like Mike. Bow Wow also had a recurring role in Season 6 of HBO’s Entourage. His next film, the thriller Recalled, premiered this summer at the Seattle Film Festival. In addition to APA, Bow Wow is also repped by manager Teresa Caldwell and attorney Greenburg Traurig.
APA Signs Bow Wow
What's Hot on Deadline
'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Stalls With $65M Overseas Bow; What Clipped The Falcon's Wings? - International Box Office
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’ Princess Letitia Wright Is Ready To Rule If Required
- Annabella Sciorra Tweets She Has “No Relief” From Harvey Weinstein Arrest
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Stalls With $65M Overseas Bow; What Clipped The Falcon’s Wings? – International…
- 'The Gospel According To André' Tops Slow Holiday Weekend; 'Pope Francis' Crosses $1M: Specialty Box Office
- Kate Bosworth, Michael Polish Launch Montana Art School; Night Fox To Produce Horror Pic ‘Streetwalkers’…
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?