The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift star had been with UTA. Bow Wow, whose real name is Shad Moss, also starred in Tyler Perry’s 2011 film Madea’s Big Happy Family, 2010’s The Lottery Season and 2009’s Hurricane Season with Ice Cube. After first gaining fame as a rapper, he debuted on the big screen with a cameo in 2001’s All About The Benjamins, followed by his first lead role in 2002’s Like Mike. Bow Wow also had a recurring role in Season 6 of HBO’s Entourage. His next film, the thriller Recalled, premiered this summer at the Seattle Film Festival. In addition to APA, Bow Wow is also repped by manager Teresa Caldwell and attorney Greenburg Traurig.
APA Signs Bow Wow
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Isabelle Huppert Adds Another Honor As Oscar Noms Loom
- Gerald Levin To Donald Trump On Rep. John Lewis: Have You No Sense Of Decency, Sir?
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? – Monday AM Update
- Cannes Film Festival Re-Elects Pierre Lescure As President; Lionsgate Inks Deals For ‘Kicking & Screaming’…
- Oprah Winfrey, Van Jones & Ava DuVernay Talk Politics At Netflix Exec’s Home
- ‘Rogue One’ Rises To $980M Global; ‘Passengers’ Takes Over Offshore No. 1 – International…