The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift star had been with UTA. Bow Wow, whose real name is Shad Moss, also starred in Tyler Perry’s 2011 film Madea’s Big Happy Family, 2010’s The Lottery Season and 2009’s Hurricane Season with Ice Cube. After first gaining fame as a rapper, he debuted on the big screen with a cameo in 2001’s All About The Benjamins, followed by his first lead role in 2002’s Like Mike. Bow Wow also had a recurring role in Season 6 of HBO’s Entourage. His next film, the thriller Recalled, premiered this summer at the Seattle Film Festival. In addition to APA, Bow Wow is also repped by manager Teresa Caldwell and attorney Greenburg Traurig.
APA Signs Bow Wow
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Coco’ Earns A+ CinemaScore & Dances To $70M+; ‘Justice League’ Solid With $63M+: Thanksgiving B.O.
- Jane Campion: It’s A “Fairy Tale” Time For Women In The Entertainment Business
- Allison Williams Says ‘Peter Pan’ Performance Scored Her ‘Get Out’ Role
- IMAX & Odeon Team Up To Launch Europe’s First Virtual Reality Experience
- ‘Tulip Fever’ Producer Alison Owen Lifts The Lid On Working With Weinstein