The management company will represent the actor in all areas. As well as joining Anonymous Content, Ray Stevenson will continue to be repped by WME and Conway van Gelder Grant. The actor also joins Showtime’s Dexter this season as crime boss Isaac Sirko. Season seven of the serial killer series debuts this Sunday. Known for his role as Titus Pullo on two seasons of HBO’s Rome, Stevenson will also been seen in the upcoming Billy Bob Thornton-directed comedy Jayne Mansfield’s Car with Robert Duvall and Kevin Bacon. The actor will be appearing in G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation. Originally scheduled to come out on June 29, the Jon Chu-directed action sequel was moved to March 29, 2013 in late May. In another sequel, Stevenson will be reprising his bearded role as Volstagg from 2010’s Thor for Thor: The Dark World. Volstagg is one of the God of Thunder’s close companions. The Marvel sequel comes out on November 8, 2013.
Anonymous Content Signs New ‘Dexter’ Villain Ray Stevenson
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- The Academy On Best Picture Oscar Snafu: “We Deeply Regret The Mistake”
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Takes “Full Responsibility” For Best Picture Blunder In New Apology
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- U.S. State Department Deletes Tweet Congratulating Iranian Director After ‘Salesman’ Oscar Win
- Jaime King To Stir It Up In ‘How To Cook Your Daughter’
- Netflix Sees $1.5B Lawsuit From Relativity Slimmed Down By Judge