The management company will represent the actor in all areas. As well as joining Anonymous Content, Ray Stevenson will continue to be repped by WME and Conway van Gelder Grant. The actor also joins Showtime’s Dexter this season as crime boss Isaac Sirko. Season seven of the serial killer series debuts this Sunday. Known for his role as Titus Pullo on two seasons of HBO’s Rome, Stevenson will also been seen in the upcoming Billy Bob Thornton-directed comedy Jayne Mansfield’s Car with Robert Duvall and Kevin Bacon. The actor will be appearing in G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation. Originally scheduled to come out on June 29, the Jon Chu-directed action sequel was moved to March 29, 2013 in late May. In another sequel, Stevenson will be reprising his bearded role as Volstagg from 2010’s Thor for Thor: The Dark World. Volstagg is one of the God of Thunder’s close companions. The Marvel sequel comes out on November 8, 2013.
Anonymous Content Signs New ‘Dexter’ Villain Ray Stevenson
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Defends "Restrained" Twitter Bashing Of Alec Baldwin & 'SNL' In Person Of Year Interview
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
'Office Christmas Party' Hopes To Bring Cheer To Another Dull Weekend; 'La La Land' Tunes Up - Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- Alessandro Nivola In Talks To Join Rachel Weisz & Rachel McAdams In ‘Disobedience’
- DGA Awards: Thomas Schlamme & Marie Cantin Set For Special Honors
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Trailer Seizes 100M Views Online
- Scaling ‘The Great Wall’: Has Legendary Built A New China-Hollywood Model?
- The Trial Of Haskell Wexler: Before His Death, The Great Cinematographer Stood Accused By His Union
- Kirk Douglas Celebrates 100th Birthday With New Book Written With Wife Anne