The management company will represent the actor in all areas. As well as joining Anonymous Content, Ray Stevenson will continue to be repped by WME and Conway van Gelder Grant. The actor also joins Showtime’s Dexter this season as crime boss Isaac Sirko. Season seven of the serial killer series debuts this Sunday. Known for his role as Titus Pullo on two seasons of HBO’s Rome, Stevenson will also been seen in the upcoming Billy Bob Thornton-directed comedy Jayne Mansfield’s Car with Robert Duvall and Kevin Bacon. The actor will be appearing in G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation. Originally scheduled to come out on June 29, the Jon Chu-directed action sequel was moved to March 29, 2013 in late May. In another sequel, Stevenson will be reprising his bearded role as Volstagg from 2010’s Thor for Thor: The Dark World. Volstagg is one of the God of Thunder’s close companions. The Marvel sequel comes out on November 8, 2013.
Anonymous Content Signs New ‘Dexter’ Villain Ray Stevenson
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
Latest Film News
- Disney-Owned Foodles Production Admits Two Breaches Over Harrison Ford ‘Star Wars’ Accident
- Paramount And European Union Finalise Deal Over Anti-Trust Investigation
- Panama Papers Movie Set At Netflix; John Wells Teams With Journos Who Broke Story
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional
- Disney Unveils ‘Moana’ Details After Tease At Comic-Con