The management company will represent the actor in all areas. As well as joining Anonymous Content, Ray Stevenson will continue to be repped by WME and Conway van Gelder Grant. The actor also joins Showtime’s Dexter this season as crime boss Isaac Sirko. Season seven of the serial killer series debuts this Sunday. Known for his role as Titus Pullo on two seasons of HBO’s Rome, Stevenson will also been seen in the upcoming Billy Bob Thornton-directed comedy Jayne Mansfield’s Car with Robert Duvall and Kevin Bacon. The actor will be appearing in G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation. Originally scheduled to come out on June 29, the Jon Chu-directed action sequel was moved to March 29, 2013 in late May. In another sequel, Stevenson will be reprising his bearded role as Volstagg from 2010’s Thor for Thor: The Dark World. Volstagg is one of the God of Thunder’s close companions. The Marvel sequel comes out on November 8, 2013.
Anonymous Content Signs New ‘Dexter’ Villain Ray Stevenson
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest Film News
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Theater Owners Trade Group Has “Extensive Plans” For Kingdom’s Cinemas
- ‘Downsizing’ Golden Globe Nominee Hong Chau Tells How She Got The Role Of A Lifetime – The Contenders Video
- The Black List 2017 Screenplays: Post-WWII Tale ‘Ruin’ Is No. 1 – Full Rankings
- Oscars: Ten Live-Action Shorts Advance In Voting Process
- ‘Logan’ Director James Mangold: If Fox Film Fades Out Post-Merger, “That Would Be Sad To Me”