Please don’t refer to them anymore as ‘elusive’ and ‘reclusive’. And instead of the ‘Wachowski Brothers’ or the ‘Wachowski Siblings’, they now prefer to be called ‘Wachowski Starship’. To promote their upcoming sci-fi fantasy epic Cloud Atlas, the writing and directing duo are plug, plug, plugging it everywhere. They eagerly gave media interviews this week after their pic received a standing ovation at Fantastic Fest. They’ve already starred in their own YouTube videos. [Related: Lana Wachowski Comes Out For New Film]They’ve made sure they were included in every magazine’s Fall Film Preview. And now WBEZ Chicago bills this as Andy and Lana Wachowskis’ first live radio interview. Cloud Atlas starring Tom Hanks, Halle Berry, and Hugh Grant releases on October 26th:
Andy & Lana Renamed ‘Wachowski Starship’ & No Longer Press Shy To Plug ‘Cloud Atlas’
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest Film News
- Michael Apted To Get DGA Honorary Life Member Award
- Disney-Fox: What Are The International Implications?
- Franco Nero & Chris Brochu Enlist In Robert Port’s Thriller ‘Peace’
- What Does The Film Academy Have In Common With The Harper Valley PTA? We May Find Out.
- ‘The LEGO Batman Movie’ Director Chris McKay Talks “Punk Rock” Take On The Batman Universe
- Disney-Fox: Will Trump Regulators Who Nixed AT&T-Time Warner Cry Foul Again?