Please don’t refer to them anymore as ‘elusive’ and ‘reclusive’. And instead of the ‘Wachowski Brothers’ or the ‘Wachowski Siblings’, they now prefer to be called ‘Wachowski Starship’. To promote their upcoming sci-fi fantasy epic Cloud Atlas, the writing and directing duo are plug, plug, plugging it everywhere. They eagerly gave media interviews this week after their pic received a standing ovation at Fantastic Fest. They’ve already starred in their own YouTube videos. [Related: Lana Wachowski Comes Out For New Film]They’ve made sure they were included in every magazine’s Fall Film Preview. And now WBEZ Chicago bills this as Andy and Lana Wachowskis’ first live radio interview. Cloud Atlas starring Tom Hanks, Halle Berry, and Hugh Grant releases on October 26th:
Andy & Lana Renamed ‘Wachowski Starship’ & No Longer Press Shy To Plug ‘Cloud Atlas’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest Film News
- Huayi Brothers CEO Eyes Expansion Of STX Entertainment Relationship
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Nears $700M WW; ‘Kong’ Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore – International…
- Family-Branded Films On Fire: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Headed To $90M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty…
- Jazz Doc 'I Called Him Morgan' Hits Solid Note; 'Wilson' Walks Slow – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Sing’ Gives Voice To $600M At Worldwide Box Office
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”