He used to be in the debates and now he’s reporting on them. Al Gore will anchor Current TV’s coverage of the first debate between President Obama and Mitt Romney on October 3 in Denver. The former VP will be joined in the network’s NYC studios by Current TV hosts former Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm, former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer, Cenk Uygur and comedian John Fugelsang. Earlier this summer, Gore, who co-founded Current TV in 2005, anchored the channel’s coverage of the Democratic and Republican conventions.
Al Gore Leads Current TV Debate Coverage
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Talks Normalizing “The Other” And A Happy Ending For The Shondaland Show
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Ending Blackout And Restoring Stations