He used to be in the debates and now he’s reporting on them. Al Gore will anchor Current TV’s coverage of the first debate between President Obama and Mitt Romney on October 3 in Denver. The former VP will be joined in the network’s NYC studios by Current TV hosts former Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm, former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer, Cenk Uygur and comedian John Fugelsang. Earlier this summer, Gore, who co-founded Current TV in 2005, anchored the channel’s coverage of the Democratic and Republican conventions.
Al Gore Leads Current TV Debate Coverage
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Visits Jerusalem; Shares Trump’s Peace Plan Which Includes A Hotel Casino & Hummus Fountain
- Donald Trump Says Ratings For This Year’s Emmys Were “The Worst Ever”
- Damon Lindelof Teases Start Of ‘Watchmen’ Series At HBO
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Deadlier Than The Male’: Bryant Tardy Cast In TNT Drama Pilot
- Hillary Clinton To Colbert: Donald Trump UN Speech “Dark, Dangerous”