He used to be in the debates and now he’s reporting on them. Al Gore will anchor Current TV’s coverage of the first debate between President Obama and Mitt Romney on October 3 in Denver. The former VP will be joined in the network’s NYC studios by Current TV hosts former Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm, former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer, Cenk Uygur and comedian John Fugelsang. Earlier this summer, Gore, who co-founded Current TV in 2005, anchored the channel’s coverage of the Democratic and Republican conventions.
Al Gore Leads Current TV Debate Coverage
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'