He used to be in the debates and now he’s reporting on them. Al Gore will anchor Current TV’s coverage of the first debate between President Obama and Mitt Romney on October 3 in Denver. The former VP will be joined in the network’s NYC studios by Current TV hosts former Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm, former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer, Cenk Uygur and comedian John Fugelsang. Earlier this summer, Gore, who co-founded Current TV in 2005, anchored the channel’s coverage of the Democratic and Republican conventions.
Al Gore Leads Current TV Debate Coverage
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- AMC Networks Teams With Charter To Co-Produce Original Content
- Stephen Colbert Takes On Alex Jones, George Soros And Big Yogurt
- ESPN To Lay Off About 100 Employees Including On-Air Personalities And Writers
- ‘The Tick’ Gets August Premiere Date On Amazon
- ‘Saturday Night Live’: NBC Teams With Youku For Localized Version In China
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Review: Elisabeth Moss-Led Adaptation Is Gripping, Chilling