The Zen Of Bennett, which debuted at this year’s Tribeca Film Festival, is coming to the big screen and the little screen. Benedetto Films has signed a deal with Abramorama to handle the theatrical release of the documentary about the singer’s long career. It will open in New York on October 24 and expand November 2 to Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Santa Barbara and Palm Springs, with more cities to follow toward the end of the year. Netflix, meanwhile, will debut The Zen Of Bennett on November 12 for streaming subscribers. Directed by Unjoo Moon, this is the first film from Benedetto. Danny Bennett and Jennifer Lebeau are the producers. Abramorama has handled the release of documentaries like the Oscar-nominated Exit Though The Gift Shop, Anvil! The Story Of Anvil and Neil Young’s Trunk Show.
Abramorama To Release Tony Bennett Docu, Netflix To Stream
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest Film News
- Nicole Ari Parker To Star In Indie Comedy ‘Headshop’
- Kevin Spacey To Play Gore Vidal In Netflix Biopic
- ‘Rebel In The Rye’ Trailer: Holden Caulfield Gets His Bookish Moment
- Jenny Slate Dials Up 'Landline'; Music Box Calls 'The Midwife' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- Comic-Con: Noah Hawley Developing ‘Doctor Doom’ Movie For Fox
- ‘Dunkirk’ Review: Christopher Nolan Makes A Film About War That Hitchcock Would Have Loved