The Zen Of Bennett, which debuted at this year’s Tribeca Film Festival, is coming to the big screen and the little screen. Benedetto Films has signed a deal with Abramorama to handle the theatrical release of the documentary about the singer’s long career. It will open in New York on October 24 and expand November 2 to Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Santa Barbara and Palm Springs, with more cities to follow toward the end of the year. Netflix, meanwhile, will debut The Zen Of Bennett on November 12 for streaming subscribers. Directed by Unjoo Moon, this is the first film from Benedetto. Danny Bennett and Jennifer Lebeau are the producers. Abramorama has handled the release of documentaries like the Oscar-nominated Exit Though The Gift Shop, Anvil! The Story Of Anvil and Neil Young’s Trunk Show.
Abramorama To Release Tony Bennett Docu, Netflix To Stream
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit
- Sundance 2015: Edgar Wright, Cary Fukunaga & Jonathan Nolan Among Fest's Jury Members