The Zen Of Bennett, which debuted at this year’s Tribeca Film Festival, is coming to the big screen and the little screen. Benedetto Films has signed a deal with Abramorama to handle the theatrical release of the documentary about the singer’s long career. It will open in New York on October 24 and expand November 2 to Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Santa Barbara and Palm Springs, with more cities to follow toward the end of the year. Netflix, meanwhile, will debut The Zen Of Bennett on November 12 for streaming subscribers. Directed by Unjoo Moon, this is the first film from Benedetto. Danny Bennett and Jennifer Lebeau are the producers. Abramorama has handled the release of documentaries like the Oscar-nominated Exit Though The Gift Shop, Anvil! The Story Of Anvil and Neil Young’s Trunk Show.
Abramorama To Release Tony Bennett Docu, Netflix To Stream
What's Hot on Deadline
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest Film News
- F. Gary Gray Expected To Direct ‘Furious 8’
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- ‘Furious 8’ Director Shortlist Down To Last Few