The Zen Of Bennett, which debuted at this year’s Tribeca Film Festival, is coming to the big screen and the little screen. Benedetto Films has signed a deal with Abramorama to handle the theatrical release of the documentary about the singer’s long career. It will open in New York on October 24 and expand November 2 to Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Santa Barbara and Palm Springs, with more cities to follow toward the end of the year. Netflix, meanwhile, will debut The Zen Of Bennett on November 12 for streaming subscribers. Directed by Unjoo Moon, this is the first film from Benedetto. Danny Bennett and Jennifer Lebeau are the producers. Abramorama has handled the release of documentaries like the Oscar-nominated Exit Though The Gift Shop, Anvil! The Story Of Anvil and Neil Young’s Trunk Show.
Abramorama To Release Tony Bennett Docu, Netflix To Stream
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As A…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’