EXCLUSIVE: Irish thesp Jack Reynor has signed with WME. He is the 20-year old star of the Lenny Abrahamson-directed What Richard Did, a film that has its world premiere on Sunday night at the Toronto International Film Festival. He plays a Dublin golden-boy and high school rugby star whose world unravels one summer night. Reynor is best known for a head-turning performance as the star of Dollhouse, directed by Oscar-nominated writer Kirsten Sheridan. Reynor is represented by Derick Mulvey in Ireland and Sue Latimer in the UK.
Toronto: WME Signs 'What Richard Did' Star Jack Reynor
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest Film News
- ‘Transformers’ Still Rusty At $63M+; ‘Wonder Woman’ Soars Past $300M – Saturday AM Update
- Mad Max In Barstow? Man Channeling The Action Character Arrested For Illegal Weapons
- Bradley Cooper Films ‘A Star Is Born’ Scene At Glastonbury; Johnny Depp Makes Encore Appearance
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China – International Box Office
- ‘The Beguiled’ Review: Sofia Coppola’s Female-Driven Civil War Story Ratchets Up The Sexual Tension