EXCLUSIVE: Irish thesp Jack Reynor has signed with WME. He is the 20-year old star of the Lenny Abrahamson-directed What Richard Did, a film that has its world premiere on Sunday night at the Toronto International Film Festival. He plays a Dublin golden-boy and high school rugby star whose world unravels one summer night. Reynor is best known for a head-turning performance as the star of Dollhouse, directed by Oscar-nominated writer Kirsten Sheridan. Reynor is represented by Derick Mulvey in Ireland and Sue Latimer in the UK.
Toronto: WME Signs 'What Richard Did' Star Jack Reynor
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest Film News
- 'Casting JonBenet' Trailer: Director Kitty Green Revisits Murder Case Using Local Talent
- ‘Justice League’ Teaser Trailers Spotlight Batman, Aquaman & The Flash – Update
- Sony Update: New Candidate Emerges In Former Fox Exec Tony Vinciquerra
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- Amy Pascal Wins Auction For Laura Dave Novel ‘Hello, Sunshine’; Author Scripting With ‘Spotlight’s…
- Emily Hampshire To Star In Indie ‘Never Saw It Coming’