EXCLUSIVE: Irish thesp Jack Reynor has signed with WME. He is the 20-year old star of the Lenny Abrahamson-directed What Richard Did, a film that has its world premiere on Sunday night at the Toronto International Film Festival. He plays a Dublin golden-boy and high school rugby star whose world unravels one summer night. Reynor is best known for a head-turning performance as the star of Dollhouse, directed by Oscar-nominated writer Kirsten Sheridan. Reynor is represented by Derick Mulvey in Ireland and Sue Latimer in the UK.
Toronto: WME Signs 'What Richard Did' Star Jack Reynor
What's Hot on Deadline
NY Times Responds To Bill O'Reilly Spokesman's Claims That They "Maliciously Smeared" Ex-Fox News Host — Updated
Disney ABC TV President Ben Sherwood Talks Industry "Imbalance Of Power," Shonda Rimes' Exit, State Of TV
One America Appeal: Five Former Presidents Gather In Support Of Hurricane Relief, Donald Trump Praises Efforts
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations