Elections Hub features political reporting and analysis from a variety of news sources and information partners, including ABC News, Al Jazeera English, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Univision, according to YouTube. The dedicated political channel also will feature live streaming video from the national conventions and upcoming nationally television debates. In a blog post yesterday announcing the channel, YouTube news and politics manager Olivia Ma described it as a one-stop channel for key political moments from now through the upcoming U.S. election day on November 6. Here’s YouTube’s introduction:
YouTube Launches Elections Hub Channel As 2012 Presidential Campaign Heats Up
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production