Warner Bros and WWE Studios will coproduce a Scooby-Doo animated feature that will involve a mystery at WrestleMania. This seems a natural, since most Scooby-Doo episodes involved one of the gang pulling off the mask of a criminal who opines he would have gotten away with it if not for those pesky kids. Well, wrestlers are big on wearing masks, and the WWE has lined up its grapplers Triple H, John Cena, Kane, The Miz, Brodus Clay, Santino Marella, Sin Cara, AJ, and WWE chairman/CEO Vince McMahon to lend their voices and appear in animated form in the film. Warner Bros Home Entertainment will distribute the film through Blu-ray, DVD, VOD and digital download, and the WWE will use its considerable resources to promote the effort, said WWE Studios President Michael Luisi.
WWE Studios And Warner Bros Team For Animated 'Scooby-Doo' Film
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Holy Macau…Casino Short Film Lineup: Scorsese, De Niro, DiCaprio, Pitt
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'