Randy Orton is getting back in the action for 12 Rounds: Reloaded. The three time WWE World Heavyweight Champ will star in the second installment of the action franchise for WWE Studios and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. In Reloaded, Orton plays an Emergency Medical Technician who has to find out why a vigilante is threatening him and his family. Directed by Roel Reine and written by David Benullo, 12 Rounds: Reloaded starts shooting in Vancouver on September 26. The movie is set to be released in the spring of 2013. Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment will handle worldwide distribution on Blu-ray, DVD, VOD and digital download, WWE will market the film through its various platforms. Reloaded is the second in WWE Studios’ three-picture deal with Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. The first 12 Rounds was released in 2009, starring wrestler John Cena and directed by Renny Harlin. Among other films WWE Studios also has coming out are Dead Man Down, starring Colin Farrell, Noomi Rapace and Terrence Howard, and The Hive, with Halle Berry and Abigail Breslin. Dead Man Down was co-financed with IM Global and will be distributed by FilmDistrict. The Hive was co-produced by Troika Pictures. Randy Orton is repped by Andy Corren Management.
WWE Studios & 20th Century Fox Go Another '12 Rounds' With Randy Orton
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
Latest Film News
- Eugenio Derbez’s ‘Overboard’ Remake Gets Release Date From Pantelion Films
- Johnny Depp’s Ex-Biz Managers Cite More Examples Of Actor’s Overspending In New Court Docs
- ‘UnReal’s Sarah Shapiro To Make Feature Directing Debut For JC Chandor And Amazon: About Females Who Fight Isis
- Iben Akerlie Cast In ‘Mortal’; Levi Meaden Joins ‘Breaking In’
- ‘Pacific Rim: Uprising’ Promo Video: What Is A Jaeger?
- Matt Loeb Re-Elected IATSE President