Randy Orton is getting back in the action for 12 Rounds: Reloaded. The three time WWE World Heavyweight Champ will star in the second installment of the action franchise for WWE Studios and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. In Reloaded, Orton plays an Emergency Medical Technician who has to find out why a vigilante is threatening him and his family. Directed by Roel Reine and written by David Benullo, 12 Rounds: Reloaded starts shooting in Vancouver on September 26. The movie is set to be released in the spring of 2013. Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment will handle worldwide distribution on Blu-ray, DVD, VOD and digital download, WWE will market the film through its various platforms. Reloaded is the second in WWE Studios’ three-picture deal with Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. The first 12 Rounds was released in 2009, starring wrestler John Cena and directed by Renny Harlin. Among other films WWE Studios also has coming out are Dead Man Down, starring Colin Farrell, Noomi Rapace and Terrence Howard, and The Hive, with Halle Berry and Abigail Breslin. Dead Man Down was co-financed with IM Global and will be distributed by FilmDistrict. The Hive was co-produced by Troika Pictures. Randy Orton is repped by Andy Corren Management.
WWE Studios & 20th Century Fox Go Another '12 Rounds' With Randy Orton
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- Will Paramount Replace Chinese Slate Partner With U.S. $$$? Dallas-Based Investors Circling
- ‘Fall In Love’: Will This Virtual Reality Program Make You Fall In Love?
- Oscars: France Enters Robin Campillo’s ‘BPM’ In Foreign Language Race
- CAA Signs TIFF Rising Star Jessie Buckley; Primary Wave Signs ‘Human Traces’ Vinnie Bennett
- David Tennant & Elisabeth Moss’ ‘Mad To Be Normal’ Headed To Samuel Goldwyn Films
- ‘Star Wars’ Will Receive Promotional Help From Tie-Ins With Six Major Brands