EXCLUSIVE: WME Entertainment has signed Jane Levy, the star of the ABC series Suburgatory who’s about to pop with starring roles in the Josh Schwartz-directed Fun Size at Paramount, and the Fede Alvarez-directed remake of Sam Raimi’s Evil Dead for FilmDistrict. In the latter film, she plays Mia, a character that closely follows the insane arc of Ash in the 1981 original, a role played by Bruce Campbell. Mia is one of five young people who head to the remote cabin where evil awaits. Recovering from a recent overdose, Mia is particularly vulnerable. Levy had most recently been at Gersh. She remains with James Suskin at Suskin Management and with attorney Robert Offer.
WME Signs Jane Levy, Star Of 'Suburgatory'
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest Film News
- Focus Features Makes Big Berlin Deal; $9 Million For Interracial Marriage Drama ‘Loving’
- Rob Cohen’s ‘Category 5’ Sees Storm Of Sales Action For Foresight – Berlin
- Paul Rudd, Steve Coogan To Share ‘An Ideal Home’ – Berlin
- Charlotte Rampling To Star With Josh Hartnett In ‘Valley of the Gods’ – Berlin
- ‘Kill Me, Deadly’ Trailer: ‘Criminal Minds’ Crew’s Noir Comedy Gets April 1 Release Date
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.