EXCLUSIVE: WME Entertainment has signed Jane Levy, the star of the ABC series Suburgatory who’s about to pop with starring roles in the Josh Schwartz-directed Fun Size at Paramount, and the Fede Alvarez-directed remake of Sam Raimi’s Evil Dead for FilmDistrict. In the latter film, she plays Mia, a character that closely follows the insane arc of Ash in the 1981 original, a role played by Bruce Campbell. Mia is one of five young people who head to the remote cabin where evil awaits. Recovering from a recent overdose, Mia is particularly vulnerable. Levy had most recently been at Gersh. She remains with James Suskin at Suskin Management and with attorney Robert Offer.
WME Signs Jane Levy, Star Of 'Suburgatory'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
'Hamilton' & 'Shuffle Along' Lead Historic Tony Nominations Derby As 'American Psycho', 'Tuck Everlasting' Disappoint
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Target In ‘Why We’re Killing Gunther’
- ‘Diary Of An Oxygen Thief’ Sells To S&S Imprint Gallery After Gotham Group Buys Screen Rights
- FilmRise Grabs Global Rights to SXSW Thriller ‘My Father Die’; Kino Lorber’s Sol Y Luna Acquires ‘Lucha Mexico…
- ‘A Bigger Splash’ Review: Sex, Seduction, Rock ‘N’ Roll & Naked Stars – Do We Have…
- Dascha Polanco Lands Female Lead In ‘iCreep’; Ingjerd Egeberg Joins ‘Downsizing’
- The Weinstein Company Hoards Overseas Rights To ‘The Nut Job 2’