EXCLUSIVE: Of course this milestone is led by The Dark Knight Rises that has grossed $304M in its first 12 days. No other studio has marched past $1 billion in North American box office for 12 years in a row. Other Warner Bros movies released in 2012 included Magic Mike ($108.5M), Journey 2: The Mysterious Island ($103.8M), Wrath of the Titans ($83.6M), Dark Shadows ($79.4M), The Lucky One ($60.4M), Project X ($54.7M), Rock of Ages ($38.3M), Joyful Noise ($30.9M), Chernobyl Diaries ($18.1M), and the IMAX film To the Arctic.
Warner Bros Passes $1B At Domestic Box Office: Only Studio For 12 Straight Years
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked "Like Preparation H"
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Italy’s Foreign Language Entry ‘Fire At Sea’ Also Will Be Pushed In Documentary
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ Lassos $59.3M Worldwide & Record $34.7M U.S. Opening For Antoine Fuqua – Monday…
- Molly Parker, Miranda July & Newcomer Helena Howard Topline Indie Pic ‘Movie No. 1’
- L.A. OKs 17% Fee Hike For On-Location Fire Safety Officers
- Kyle Bornheimer Joins Netflix’s ‘Little Evil’; Mira Sorvino Goes ‘Behind The Glass’
- ‘Pacific Rim 2’ Adds ‘Emerald City’s Adria Arjona