EXCLUSIVE: Of course this milestone is led by The Dark Knight Rises that has grossed $304M in its first 12 days. No other studio has marched past $1 billion in North American box office for 12 years in a row. Other Warner Bros movies released in 2012 included Magic Mike ($108.5M), Journey 2: The Mysterious Island ($103.8M), Wrath of the Titans ($83.6M), Dark Shadows ($79.4M), The Lucky One ($60.4M), Project X ($54.7M), Rock of Ages ($38.3M), Joyful Noise ($30.9M), Chernobyl Diaries ($18.1M), and the IMAX film To the Arctic.
Warner Bros Passes $1B At Domestic Box Office: Only Studio For 12 Straight Years
What's Hot on Deadline
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest Film News
- Marc Platt To Bring Sega’s ‘Shinobi’ To Big Screen
- Oscar-Winning Cinematographer Robert Richardson Inks With WME
- Entertainment One Lands ‘Exposure’ Spec On Rosalind Franklin, Unsung Scientist Who Helped Discover DNA
- Regal Hires Universal’s Steve Bunnell As Chief Content & Programming Officer
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Shoots To $38.7M In 2 Days At Offshore Box Office
- Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller ‘Felt…