EXCLUSIVE: Of course this milestone is led by The Dark Knight Rises that has grossed $304M in its first 12 days. No other studio has marched past $1 billion in North American box office for 12 years in a row. Other Warner Bros movies released in 2012 included Magic Mike ($108.5M), Journey 2: The Mysterious Island ($103.8M), Wrath of the Titans ($83.6M), Dark Shadows ($79.4M), The Lucky One ($60.4M), Project X ($54.7M), Rock of Ages ($38.3M), Joyful Noise ($30.9M), Chernobyl Diaries ($18.1M), and the IMAX film To the Arctic.
Warner Bros Passes $1B At Domestic Box Office: Only Studio For 12 Straight Years
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest Film News
- Jack O’Connell Cast As Alexander McQueen In Pathé’s Untitled Biopic
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31.5M But ‘Mechanic’ Throws Wrench Into China – Intl Box Office
- Aardman, Studiocanal Reunite Flock For ‘Shaun The Sheep Movie 2’ – AFM
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'