EXCLUSIVE: Of course this milestone is led by The Dark Knight Rises that has grossed $304M in its first 12 days. No other studio has marched past $1 billion in North American box office for 12 years in a row. Other Warner Bros movies released in 2012 included Magic Mike ($108.5M), Journey 2: The Mysterious Island ($103.8M), Wrath of the Titans ($83.6M), Dark Shadows ($79.4M), The Lucky One ($60.4M), Project X ($54.7M), Rock of Ages ($38.3M), Joyful Noise ($30.9M), Chernobyl Diaries ($18.1M), and the IMAX film To the Arctic.
Warner Bros Passes $1B At Domestic Box Office: Only Studio For 12 Straight Years
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Paramount Beats Class Action Lawsuit Over Credit Checks For Job Applicants
- Fox Searchlight Picks Up ‘He Named Me Malala’ About Youngest Nobel Winner
- DreamWorks Animation Shares Score On ‘Home,’ But Is It Enough?
- ‘Cinderella’ Returns To Top Of Offshore Box Office; ‘Home’ Rounds $48M – Update
- New ‘Jurassic World’ Teaser: Bystanders Carried Off By Pterosaurs
- Bart & Fleming: A Mea Culpa; Frank Sinatra Re-Cast; Tent Pole Assembly Line