EXCLUSIVE: Of course this milestone is led by The Dark Knight Rises that has grossed $304M in its first 12 days. No other studio has marched past $1 billion in North American box office for 12 years in a row. Other Warner Bros movies released in 2012 included Magic Mike ($108.5M), Journey 2: The Mysterious Island ($103.8M), Wrath of the Titans ($83.6M), Dark Shadows ($79.4M), The Lucky One ($60.4M), Project X ($54.7M), Rock of Ages ($38.3M), Joyful Noise ($30.9M), Chernobyl Diaries ($18.1M), and the IMAX film To the Arctic.
Warner Bros Passes $1B At Domestic Box Office: Only Studio For 12 Straight Years
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Alice Drummond Dies; Veteran Character Actress Was 88
- Pharrell Williams On His ‘Hidden Figures’ Contribution: “It Made Sense For Everything We Stand For”
- Haim Saban Slams DNC Chair Hopeful Keith Ellison: “Anti-Semitic And Anti-Israel”
- Johnny Depp, Sam Raimi & Others Contribute To Film By 16-Year Old Cancer Patient
- ‘Jackie’ Review: Natalie Portman Astonishes With A Side Of Jackie Kennedy Never Before Seen
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: When Warren Met Kirk; #OscarsSoWhite A Thing Of The Past?