EXCLUSIVE: His deal isn’t signed yet and his job isn’t titled yet. But Warner Bros Motion Picture Group is in final negotiations to hire News Corp’s VP of Corporate Affairs and Communications Jack Horner. “It’s a newly created position, housed in the theatrical marketing division, that will work closely with Jeff Robinov, Sue Kroll, her publicity team, the production team, and the Warner Bros’ corporate communications group,” a studio source tells me. “It’s designed to make our communications process smoother and better.” The Warner Bros Motion Picture Group has been without its own corporate publicist since 2007 which is unusual in Hollywood. Horner has been working for News Corp SVP of Corporate Affairs and Communications Teri Everett and her successor Julie Henderson. He’ll move from NYC to LA.
Warner Bros Film Group Finalizing New PR Job For News Corp Publicist Jack Horner
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest Film News
- Oscars Security 2017: The Donald Trump Factor
- Holdovers Reign Over Presidents’ Day Weekend, But Why Did The New Releases Tank? – Monday Update
- First Sarah Jones Safety Grant Awarded On Third Year Mark Of Her Death
- Google & Microsoft To Demote Piracy Sites In UK Search Results
- Kim Dotcom Loses U.S. Extradition Appeal, But Claims Victory In Copyright Ruling
- Oscars: Is ‘Moonlight’ Poised To Make History After WGA Original Screenplay Win?