EXCLUSIVE: His deal isn’t signed yet and his job isn’t titled yet. But Warner Bros Motion Picture Group is in final negotiations to hire News Corp’s VP of Corporate Affairs and Communications Jack Horner. “It’s a newly created position, housed in the theatrical marketing division, that will work closely with Jeff Robinov, Sue Kroll, her publicity team, the production team, and the Warner Bros’ corporate communications group,” a studio source tells me. “It’s designed to make our communications process smoother and better.” The Warner Bros Motion Picture Group has been without its own corporate publicist since 2007 which is unusual in Hollywood. Horner has been working for News Corp SVP of Corporate Affairs and Communications Teri Everett and her successor Julie Henderson. He’ll move from NYC to LA.
Warner Bros Film Group Finalizing New PR Job For News Corp Publicist Jack Horner
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest Film News
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; “People Will Start Seeing The Potential”
- Cher Dances Her Way Into ‘Mamma Mia!’ Sequel
- ‘Better Call Saul’s Michael Mando Joins Jesse Eisenberg In ‘The Hummingbird Project’
- Jordan Peele, Channing Dungey & More Named As Honorees At AAFCA’s Special Achievement Ceremony
- Netflix Gains 5.3M Global Subs In Q3 As Stock Sets Record; Says Bid For Weinstein Co “Extremely Unlikely”