EXCLUSIVE: His deal isn’t signed yet and his job isn’t titled yet. But Warner Bros Motion Picture Group is in final negotiations to hire News Corp’s VP of Corporate Affairs and Communications Jack Horner. “It’s a newly created position, housed in the theatrical marketing division, that will work closely with Jeff Robinov, Sue Kroll, her publicity team, the production team, and the Warner Bros’ corporate communications group,” a studio source tells me. “It’s designed to make our communications process smoother and better.” The Warner Bros Motion Picture Group has been without its own corporate publicist since 2007 which is unusual in Hollywood. Horner has been working for News Corp SVP of Corporate Affairs and Communications Teri Everett and her successor Julie Henderson. He’ll move from NYC to LA.
Warner Bros Film Group Finalizing New PR Job For News Corp Publicist Jack Horner
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest Film News
- Weinstein Company Launches Mizchief Animated Film Label
- China’s Puji Capital Invests In Peter Guber’s Mandalay Endurance
- Patty Jenkins In Final Negotiations On Historic Deal To Helm ‘Wonder Woman 2’
- Ryan Kavanaugh Sued For Fraud By Relativity Investor
- Eric Zumbrunnen Dies: Spike Jonze’s Go-To Film Editor Was 52
- Michael B. Jordan, Jennifer Yuh Nelson Plot ‘A Bittersweet Life’ For Fox & 21 Laps