Virginia Madsen and Elias Koteas have signed on to Jake Squared. Koteas will play the title character, a filmmaker whose self-examination movie spins out of control. The Oscar nominated Madsen plays Beth, Jake’s confidant. The film is written and directed by Howard Goldberg, a Sundance Institute Fellowship recipient. Koteas, Goldberg and David K. Wilson are producing the indie. Shelley H. Surpin and Howard Himelstein are executive producing. Koteas is also starring, along with Liev Schreiber, in the sci-fi thriller Last Days of Mars. It was announced recently that Madsen, who was nominated for an Academy Award for her role in 2004’s Sideways, would join the cast of Hell On Wheels for several episodes in the AMC show’s second season. Koteas is repped by UTA and Kipperman Management. Madsen is repped by UTA and Untitled.
Virginia Madsen & Elias Koteas Join Indie 'Jake Squared'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- 'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Hit Low, CBS & Fox Tackled By NFL Overruns
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms