EXCLUSIVE: Matt Walsh is going to chase tornados for Steve Quale. The Veep actor has joined Quale’s Untitled natural disaster thriller at New Line. Walsh will play Pete, a storm chaser looking to get a picture of the eye of a tornado. Directed by Quale, the film, once known as Category 6, is written by John Swetnam. Todd Garner is producing. Untitled follows a group of teens and the devastating consequences of a tornado hitting their town. The Walking Dead’s Sarah Wayne Callie joined the movie in June. One of the co-founders of the Upright Citizens Brigade comedy troupe, Walsh plays the Vice-President’s Communications Director on the Emmy nominated HBO series Veep. He recently starred in Seth MacFarlane’s Ted and will be appearing on NBC’s new sitcom Animal Practice later this year. Walsh is repped by CAA, Principato-Young Entertainment and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
‘Veep’s’ Matt Walsh Joins Steve Quale’s ‘Untitled’ Tornado Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest Film News
- ‘3 Generations’: Weinstein Co. & MPAA Agree On PG-13 Rating, With GLAAD’s Backing & Some Cuts
- Famke Janssen Joins Cast Of Michael Caton-Jones’ Movie ‘Asher’
- NFL Players Union Stands In Solidarity With WGA As Strike Looms
- Gravitas Ventures Hires Scott Kaplan As SVP Global Sales
- ‘Gotham’s Cory Michael Smith, Virginia Madsen & More Set For AIDS Drama Pic ‘1985’ From Yen Tan
- Lea Thompson To Star In New Feature Adaptation Of ‘Little Women’