EXCLUSIVE: Matt Walsh is going to chase tornados for Steve Quale. The Veep actor has joined Quale’s Untitled natural disaster thriller at New Line. Walsh will play Pete, a storm chaser looking to get a picture of the eye of a tornado. Directed by Quale, the film, once known as Category 6, is written by John Swetnam. Todd Garner is producing. Untitled follows a group of teens and the devastating consequences of a tornado hitting their town. The Walking Dead’s Sarah Wayne Callie joined the movie in June. One of the co-founders of the Upright Citizens Brigade comedy troupe, Walsh plays the Vice-President’s Communications Director on the Emmy nominated HBO series Veep. He recently starred in Seth MacFarlane’s Ted and will be appearing on NBC’s new sitcom Animal Practice later this year. Walsh is repped by CAA, Principato-Young Entertainment and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
‘Veep’s’ Matt Walsh Joins Steve Quale’s ‘Untitled’ Tornado Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- The Academy On Best Picture Oscar Snafu: “We Deeply Regret The Mistake”
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Takes “Full Responsibility” For Best Picture Blunder In New Apology
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- U.S. State Department Deletes Tweet Congratulating Iranian Director After ‘Salesman’ Oscar Win
- Jaime King To Stir It Up In ‘How To Cook Your Daughter’
- Netflix Sees $1.5B Lawsuit From Relativity Slimmed Down By Judge