EXCLUSIVE: Matt Walsh is going to chase tornados for Steve Quale. The Veep actor has joined Quale’s Untitled natural disaster thriller at New Line. Walsh will play Pete, a storm chaser looking to get a picture of the eye of a tornado. Directed by Quale, the film, once known as Category 6, is written by John Swetnam. Todd Garner is producing. Untitled follows a group of teens and the devastating consequences of a tornado hitting their town. The Walking Dead’s Sarah Wayne Callie joined the movie in June. One of the co-founders of the Upright Citizens Brigade comedy troupe, Walsh plays the Vice-President’s Communications Director on the Emmy nominated HBO series Veep. He recently starred in Seth MacFarlane’s Ted and will be appearing on NBC’s new sitcom Animal Practice later this year. Walsh is repped by CAA, Principato-Young Entertainment and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
‘Veep’s’ Matt Walsh Joins Steve Quale’s ‘Untitled’ Tornado Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
World's Biggest YouTuber Vows To Delete Channel Citing Traffic, Race-Based Complaints About Video Service
Latest Film News
- Peter, Paul & Mary Tune ‘Puff The Magic Dragon’ In Fox Deal With ‘Troll’s Helmer Mike Mitchell
- 21st Century Fox Reaches Preliminary Deal To Acquire UK’s Sky
- Tooley Prods Snaps Up ‘Pics Or It Didn’t Happen’ Spec By Abby McDonald
- ‘Fast 8’ Officially Titled ‘The Fate Of The Furious’ As First Look Emerges
- ‘Westworld’s Luke Hemsworth Saddles Up For Western ‘Leaving Abilene’
- Amy Adams Set To Be Honored At Palm Springs Festival