EXCLUSIVE: Matt Walsh is going to chase tornados for Steve Quale. The Veep actor has joined Quale’s Untitled natural disaster thriller at New Line. Walsh will play Pete, a storm chaser looking to get a picture of the eye of a tornado. Directed by Quale, the film, once known as Category 6, is written by John Swetnam. Todd Garner is producing. Untitled follows a group of teens and the devastating consequences of a tornado hitting their town. The Walking Dead’s Sarah Wayne Callie joined the movie in June. One of the co-founders of the Upright Citizens Brigade comedy troupe, Walsh plays the Vice-President’s Communications Director on the Emmy nominated HBO series Veep. He recently starred in Seth MacFarlane’s Ted and will be appearing on NBC’s new sitcom Animal Practice later this year. Walsh is repped by CAA, Principato-Young Entertainment and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
‘Veep’s’ Matt Walsh Joins Steve Quale’s ‘Untitled’ Tornado Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- NYWIFT And Meryl Streep Establish Screenwriters Lab For Women Writers Over 40
- ‘Star Wars Battlefront’ Game Trailer Looks Like A Live-Action Movie
- Doctor Doom Revealed As Fox Unleashes New ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer After Leak
- ‘Star Wars: Rogue One’ Spinoff A Prequel, With Teaser Trailer Shown
- Bart & Fleming: Josh Gad Musical Shows Studio Hunger For Pic Packages; Will Hollywood Libs Stump For Hillary Clinton?
- ‘Ex Machina’ Again Leads Specialty Box Office As ‘Félix And Meira’ Opens Solidly