EXCLUSIVE: Matt Walsh is going to chase tornados for Steve Quale. The Veep actor has joined Quale’s Untitled natural disaster thriller at New Line. Walsh will play Pete, a storm chaser looking to get a picture of the eye of a tornado. Directed by Quale, the film, once known as Category 6, is written by John Swetnam. Todd Garner is producing. Untitled follows a group of teens and the devastating consequences of a tornado hitting their town. The Walking Dead’s Sarah Wayne Callie joined the movie in June. One of the co-founders of the Upright Citizens Brigade comedy troupe, Walsh plays the Vice-President’s Communications Director on the Emmy nominated HBO series Veep. He recently starred in Seth MacFarlane’s Ted and will be appearing on NBC’s new sitcom Animal Practice later this year. Walsh is repped by CAA, Principato-Young Entertainment and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
‘Veep’s’ Matt Walsh Joins Steve Quale’s ‘Untitled’ Tornado Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms