EXCLUSIVE: New media artist and director Kenzo Digital has signed with United Talent Agency. The former Wieden & Kennedy creative director will be represented by the agency in film and television. Known for his elaborate and stylized multi-media productions, Digital has worked with the likes of NIKE, Kanye West, and most noticeably Beyoncé for both her performance at last year’s Billboard Music Awards and last week’s United Nation’s World Humanitarian Day. Digital’s sample generated coming of age film City Of God’s Son, which included scenes from classic gangster movies and hip-hop videos of the 1990s and appearances by Samuel L. Jackson, Al Pacino and Jay-Z among others, was an online viral hit back in 2010. His documentary Jamel Shabazz: Street Photographer chronicled the classic hop-hop snapper. Currently the video director at artist Nam June Paik’s studio, Digital’s work has appeared at the Tribeca Film Festival, the Guggenheim Museum as well as the U.K.’s Tate Museum, and National Gallery of Art.
UTA Signs Director Kenzo Digital
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
Paramount Gets China Infusion: $1 Billion, 3-Year Slate Co-Financing Deal With Shanghai Film Group & Huahua Media
'A Dog's Purpose' Producer "Horrified" Seeing Video Of Dog Almost Drowning On Set; PETA Calls For Boycott Of Film
Latest Film News
- Pinewood Atlanta, Georgia Film Academy To Host Sundance Event For Indie Talent
- Content Media Boards Sundance Doc ‘Cries From Syria’
- ‘La La Land’ & ‘Hidden Figures’ Among Artios Award Winners
- Jim G In Play: Legendary, Sony, Time Warner?
- Al Gore Stays Mute On Donald Trump At ‘Inconvenient Sequel’ Sundance Screening
- ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ Weekend Premiere And Press Junket Cancelled Amid Video Controversy