EXCLUSIVE: New media artist and director Kenzo Digital has signed with United Talent Agency. The former Wieden & Kennedy creative director will be represented by the agency in film and television. Known for his elaborate and stylized multi-media productions, Digital has worked with the likes of NIKE, Kanye West, and most noticeably Beyoncé for both her performance at last year’s Billboard Music Awards and last week’s United Nation’s World Humanitarian Day. Digital’s sample generated coming of age film City Of God’s Son, which included scenes from classic gangster movies and hip-hop videos of the 1990s and appearances by Samuel L. Jackson, Al Pacino and Jay-Z among others, was an online viral hit back in 2010. His documentary Jamel Shabazz: Street Photographer chronicled the classic hop-hop snapper. Currently the video director at artist Nam June Paik’s studio, Digital’s work has appeared at the Tribeca Film Festival, the Guggenheim Museum as well as the U.K.’s Tate Museum, and National Gallery of Art.
UTA Signs Director Kenzo Digital
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies