EXCLUSIVE: New media artist and director Kenzo Digital has signed with United Talent Agency. The former Wieden & Kennedy creative director will be represented by the agency in film and television. Known for his elaborate and stylized multi-media productions, Digital has worked with the likes of NIKE, Kanye West, and most noticeably Beyoncé for both her performance at last year’s Billboard Music Awards and last week’s United Nation’s World Humanitarian Day. Digital’s sample generated coming of age film City Of God’s Son, which included scenes from classic gangster movies and hip-hop videos of the 1990s and appearances by Samuel L. Jackson, Al Pacino and Jay-Z among others, was an online viral hit back in 2010. His documentary Jamel Shabazz: Street Photographer chronicled the classic hop-hop snapper. Currently the video director at artist Nam June Paik’s studio, Digital’s work has appeared at the Tribeca Film Festival, the Guggenheim Museum as well as the U.K.’s Tate Museum, and National Gallery of Art.
UTA Signs Director Kenzo Digital
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest Film News
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; “People Will Start Seeing The Potential”
- Cher Dances Her Way Into ‘Mamma Mia!’ Sequel
- ‘Better Call Saul’s Michael Mando Joins Jesse Eisenberg In ‘The Hummingbird Project’
- Jordan Peele, Channing Dungey & More Named As Honorees At AAFCA’s Special Achievement Ceremony
- Netflix Gains 5.3M Global Subs In Q3 As Stock Sets Record; Says Bid For Weinstein Co “Extremely Unlikely”