Last night’s summer finale of TNT’s crime solving series was big. Big audience with a big jump. Rizzoli & Isles drew in 6 million viewers on Tuesday night. That’s a season three high for the series starring Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander. Last night was up 36% from the previous week and up 7% from the 2011 summer finale. The episode of Rizzoli & Isles last night was also up 55% (1.6 million) in the key Adult 18-49 demo and up 49% (2.0 million) among Adults 25-54 from the most recent episode. New season three episodes are scheduled to air starting in November. Rizzoli & Isles sits behind The Closer, which came to a seven-season close last week, and its spinoff Major Crimes as the most-watched scripted series on basic cable this summer. All three are on TNT.
TNT's Rizzoli & Isles' Summer Finale Earns Season High
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Podcaster Jon Lovett Says CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Cast And EPs Talk “Huge Twist” And Final Episodes – PaleyFest
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- NCAA Basketball Tops Friday Ratings; ‘The Originals’, ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Tick Up In Demo