Last night’s summer finale of TNT’s crime solving series was big. Big audience with a big jump. Rizzoli & Isles drew in 6 million viewers on Tuesday night. That’s a season three high for the series starring Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander. Last night was up 36% from the previous week and up 7% from the 2011 summer finale. The episode of Rizzoli & Isles last night was also up 55% (1.6 million) in the key Adult 18-49 demo and up 49% (2.0 million) among Adults 25-54 from the most recent episode. New season three episodes are scheduled to air starting in November. Rizzoli & Isles sits behind The Closer, which came to a seven-season close last week, and its spinoff Major Crimes as the most-watched scripted series on basic cable this summer. All three are on TNT.
TNT's Rizzoli & Isles' Summer Finale Earns Season High
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'