Last night’s summer finale of TNT’s crime solving series was big. Big audience with a big jump. Rizzoli & Isles drew in 6 million viewers on Tuesday night. That’s a season three high for the series starring Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander. Last night was up 36% from the previous week and up 7% from the 2011 summer finale. The episode of Rizzoli & Isles last night was also up 55% (1.6 million) in the key Adult 18-49 demo and up 49% (2.0 million) among Adults 25-54 from the most recent episode. New season three episodes are scheduled to air starting in November. Rizzoli & Isles sits behind The Closer, which came to a seven-season close last week, and its spinoff Major Crimes as the most-watched scripted series on basic cable this summer. All three are on TNT.
TNT's Rizzoli & Isles' Summer Finale Earns Season High
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices