Last night’s summer finale of TNT’s crime solving series was big. Big audience with a big jump. Rizzoli & Isles drew in 6 million viewers on Tuesday night. That’s a season three high for the series starring Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander. Last night was up 36% from the previous week and up 7% from the 2011 summer finale. The episode of Rizzoli & Isles last night was also up 55% (1.6 million) in the key Adult 18-49 demo and up 49% (2.0 million) among Adults 25-54 from the most recent episode. New season three episodes are scheduled to air starting in November. Rizzoli & Isles sits behind The Closer, which came to a seven-season close last week, and its spinoff Major Crimes as the most-watched scripted series on basic cable this summer. All three are on TNT.
TNT's Rizzoli & Isles' Summer Finale Earns Season High
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' Off To Low Ratings Start, 'Jane The Virgin' Slips In Return, 'Blindspot' Ticks Up
Latest TV News
- Jackie Earle Haley Signs With Gersh
- Joe Biden Spot Pains CNN, Which Hoped He Would Headline Tonight’s Debate
- Lena Dunham 1960s Feminism Comedy Starring Lisa Joyce Gets HBO Pilot Order
- FX’s ‘Fargo’ Ratings Cold In Return On New Night Against NFL & ESPN
- Harry Connick Jr Syndicated Daytime Variety Show Set For Fall 2016 Launch On Fox Stations
- AMC Networks Shares Hit By ‘Walking Dead’ Ratings Drop, But Is It Overkill?