Television networks have a challenging few days with Tropical Storm Isaac and the Republican National Convention competing for coverage. CNN has already moved Anderson Cooper to New Orleans where Isaac appears to be headed, according to The Associated Press, and Fox News Channel has done the same with Shepard Smith. It’s deja vu for Cooper who left a Republican convention four years ago to head to the Gulf region which was in the path of Hurricane Gustav. News networks already had to adjust programming after Isaac prompted the Republicans to postpone the opening night of their convention. One network executive tells the AP: “Expect to see a lot of split-screens”.
TV Networks Juggling Coverage Of Isaac, GOP Convention
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets