Television networks have a challenging few days with Tropical Storm Isaac and the Republican National Convention competing for coverage. CNN has already moved Anderson Cooper to New Orleans where Isaac appears to be headed, according to The Associated Press, and Fox News Channel has done the same with Shepard Smith. It’s deja vu for Cooper who left a Republican convention four years ago to head to the Gulf region which was in the path of Hurricane Gustav. News networks already had to adjust programming after Isaac prompted the Republicans to postpone the opening night of their convention. One network executive tells the AP: “Expect to see a lot of split-screens”.
TV Networks Juggling Coverage Of Isaac, GOP Convention
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Review: Elisabeth Moss-Led Adaptation Is Gripping, Chilling
- ‘Prison Break’ Revival Kills Off Major Character
- Stephen Colbert Likens Sean Spicer’s Press Briefings To Soap Opera ‘The Bold And The Babbling’
- Mark Consuelos Joins ‘Riverdale’ For Season 2; ‘Suits’ Casts Dulé Hill
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Fox News Strike Back At “Copycat” Racial Discrimination Suits From Staff – Update