Television networks have a challenging few days with Tropical Storm Isaac and the Republican National Convention competing for coverage. CNN has already moved Anderson Cooper to New Orleans where Isaac appears to be headed, according to The Associated Press, and Fox News Channel has done the same with Shepard Smith. It’s deja vu for Cooper who left a Republican convention four years ago to head to the Gulf region which was in the path of Hurricane Gustav. News networks already had to adjust programming after Isaac prompted the Republicans to postpone the opening night of their convention. One network executive tells the AP: “Expect to see a lot of split-screens”.
TV Networks Juggling Coverage Of Isaac, GOP Convention
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49
- ‘Steps’: Ryan Michelle Bathe Cast As A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot
- Ex-Playboy Playmate’s Donald Trump Tell-All Gooses Anderson Cooper Ratings
- ‘Pandas In New York’: Dhruv Singh To Star In CBS Comedy Pilot
- ‘Barry’ Review: Bill Hader’s A Hit, Man, On HBO’s New Dark Comedy