Television networks have a challenging few days with Tropical Storm Isaac and the Republican National Convention competing for coverage. CNN has already moved Anderson Cooper to New Orleans where Isaac appears to be headed, according to The Associated Press, and Fox News Channel has done the same with Shepard Smith. It’s deja vu for Cooper who left a Republican convention four years ago to head to the Gulf region which was in the path of Hurricane Gustav. News networks already had to adjust programming after Isaac prompted the Republicans to postpone the opening night of their convention. One network executive tells the AP: “Expect to see a lot of split-screens”.
TV Networks Juggling Coverage Of Isaac, GOP Convention
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot