Tribeca Films has acquired the North American rights to the thriller Resolution. The distribution company plans to release the film, which premiered earlier this year at the Tribeca Film Festival and the Fantasia International Film Festival, in early 2013. The roll out will include a festival run and then a theatrical and on-demand release. Directed by Aaron Moorhead and Justin Benson from a screenplay by Benson, Resolution tells the sometimes raw and sometimes-horrific tale of a cold turkey attempt that takes some very unexpected turns. Benson and David Lawson produced Resolution. The deal was negotiated by Nick Savva, Tribeca Film’s Director of Acquisitions and Nate Bolotin and Aram Tertzakian of XYZ Films for the filmmakers.
Tribeca Film Picks Up 'Resolution'
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
It Will Soon Be Illegal For Studios To Verify Salary Quotes: Hollywood Dealmakers Brace For California Labor Code 432.3
Latest TV News
- Fox Studio Lot Staying In The Murdoch Fold Post-Disney Deal
- Olivier Martinez To Star In Action-Adventure TV Series ‘Soldiers Of Fortune’
- ‘Reverie’ Casts Jon Fletcher; Ginger Gonzaga Joins ‘Champions’
- Tracy Morgan TBS Comedy ‘The Last O.G.’ Taps Saladin K. Patterson As Showrunner
- Fox’s ‘A Christmas Story Live!’ Will Air First Live TV Ad For A Movie
- CNN Wins Alabama Election Night In News Demo, FNC Takes Total Viewers