Tribeca Films has acquired the North American rights to the thriller Resolution. The distribution company plans to release the film, which premiered earlier this year at the Tribeca Film Festival and the Fantasia International Film Festival, in early 2013. The roll out will include a festival run and then a theatrical and on-demand release. Directed by Aaron Moorhead and Justin Benson from a screenplay by Benson, Resolution tells the sometimes raw and sometimes-horrific tale of a cold turkey attempt that takes some very unexpected turns. Benson and David Lawson produced Resolution. The deal was negotiated by Nick Savva, Tribeca Film’s Director of Acquisitions and Nate Bolotin and Aram Tertzakian of XYZ Films for the filmmakers.
Tribeca Film Picks Up 'Resolution'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- Disney Hit With New Autistic Kids Lawsuits; Many More Expected
- 'American Idol' $250M Racism Case Dismissed, Win For Fox
- 'Lost Songs: The Basement Tapes Continued' Review: Dominic Patten On Dylan Homage
- Obama Immigration Speech: CBS, Fox, NBC & ABC Not Airing – Update
- 'Modern Family' Ratings Rise, 'SVU' & 'Chicago PD' Fall From Crossover, 'Stalker' & 'The 100′ Surge, 'Hell's Kitchen' Even
- 'The Missing' Ratings: Starz's Drama Has Steady Premiere Weekend