Tribeca Films has acquired the North American rights to the thriller Resolution. The distribution company plans to release the film, which premiered earlier this year at the Tribeca Film Festival and the Fantasia International Film Festival, in early 2013. The roll out will include a festival run and then a theatrical and on-demand release. Directed by Aaron Moorhead and Justin Benson from a screenplay by Benson, Resolution tells the sometimes raw and sometimes-horrific tale of a cold turkey attempt that takes some very unexpected turns. Benson and David Lawson produced Resolution. The deal was negotiated by Nick Savva, Tribeca Film’s Director of Acquisitions and Nate Bolotin and Aram Tertzakian of XYZ Films for the filmmakers.
Tribeca Film Picks Up 'Resolution'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
'The Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' Review: Johnny Depp And A Couple Of Oscar Winners Help Keep This Fun Ride Afloat
Latest TV News
- ‘Andi Mack’ Gets Season 2 Renewal From Disney Channel
- ‘Power’: Hulu Lands Streaming Rights To Starz Drama Series
- Sean Hannity Will Be Back, Fox Confirms: Naysayers “Are Going To Look Foolish”
- ‘Get Shorty’ Trailer: First Look At Chris O’Dowd & Ray Romano Epix Starrer
- ‘Empire’ EP On Tonight’s Fiery Finale, Next Season’s Reset & Not Mentioning Trump
- Baz Luhrmann Reflects On ‘The Get Down’ Cancellation: “I'll See You On the Other-Side”