Tribeca Films has acquired the North American rights to the thriller Resolution. The distribution company plans to release the film, which premiered earlier this year at the Tribeca Film Festival and the Fantasia International Film Festival, in early 2013. The roll out will include a festival run and then a theatrical and on-demand release. Directed by Aaron Moorhead and Justin Benson from a screenplay by Benson, Resolution tells the sometimes raw and sometimes-horrific tale of a cold turkey attempt that takes some very unexpected turns. Benson and David Lawson produced Resolution. The deal was negotiated by Nick Savva, Tribeca Film’s Director of Acquisitions and Nate Bolotin and Aram Tertzakian of XYZ Films for the filmmakers.
Tribeca Film Picks Up 'Resolution'
What's Hot on Deadline
James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To 'Terminator', And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On 'Avatar' Sequels
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Latest TV News
- ‘Ghost Wars’ Canceled After One Season At Syfy
- James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To ‘Terminator’, And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On…
- The Week In Deadline Video & Podcasts: Maggie Gyllenhaal, Darren Criss, Frankie Shaw
- ‘Meghan Markle’ Dips While ‘Jane The Virgin’ Steady In Friday Ratings
- Robert Durst Admits He May Have Said Too Much In HBO Series ‘The Jinx’
- Bill Maher Asks Michael Avenatti If He Will Run For Office