Tribeca Films has acquired the North American rights to the thriller Resolution. The distribution company plans to release the film, which premiered earlier this year at the Tribeca Film Festival and the Fantasia International Film Festival, in early 2013. The roll out will include a festival run and then a theatrical and on-demand release. Directed by Aaron Moorhead and Justin Benson from a screenplay by Benson, Resolution tells the sometimes raw and sometimes-horrific tale of a cold turkey attempt that takes some very unexpected turns. Benson and David Lawson produced Resolution. The deal was negotiated by Nick Savva, Tribeca Film’s Director of Acquisitions and Nate Bolotin and Aram Tertzakian of XYZ Films for the filmmakers.
Tribeca Film Picks Up 'Resolution'
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump’s Next Sit-Down Interview: ‘Fox & Friends’
- ‘Taboo’ Premiere Draws 3.4M Viewers In L+3 For FX
- ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Expected To Return For Season 14 In Summer
- Glory Daze: Springsteen Cover Band Latest To Pull Out Of Trump Inauguration Event
- Steelers Win On NBC Is Most-Watched & Highest Rated Game Ever In First Two NFL Playoff Rounds
- Monica Crowley Bows Out Of Trump Administration Role As Plagiarism Reports Swirl