Tribeca Films has acquired the North American rights to the thriller Resolution. The distribution company plans to release the film, which premiered earlier this year at the Tribeca Film Festival and the Fantasia International Film Festival, in early 2013. The roll out will include a festival run and then a theatrical and on-demand release. Directed by Aaron Moorhead and Justin Benson from a screenplay by Benson, Resolution tells the sometimes raw and sometimes-horrific tale of a cold turkey attempt that takes some very unexpected turns. Benson and David Lawson produced Resolution. The deal was negotiated by Nick Savva, Tribeca Film’s Director of Acquisitions and Nate Bolotin and Aram Tertzakian of XYZ Films for the filmmakers.
Tribeca Film Picks Up 'Resolution'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Patten
- Sarah Jones’ Parents Unveil New “Safety For Sarah” PSA, Tell Sundance “Never Again, Never Forget”…
- Jane Fonda Tells Sundance That Women Need To “Shame” Gender-Biased Studios
- Emile Hirsch Vs Paramount Exec In Sundance Scuffle
- Spike Lee Talks Up ‘Cronies’ And Former Students At Sundance – Video
- UTA Signs ‘Unexpected’ Director Kris Swanberg – Sundance
- UPDATE: $4 Million Price Tag For ‘The Overnight’ After Late Night Bidding Battle