Tribeca Films has acquired the North American rights to the thriller Resolution. The distribution company plans to release the film, which premiered earlier this year at the Tribeca Film Festival and the Fantasia International Film Festival, in early 2013. The roll out will include a festival run and then a theatrical and on-demand release. Directed by Aaron Moorhead and Justin Benson from a screenplay by Benson, Resolution tells the sometimes raw and sometimes-horrific tale of a cold turkey attempt that takes some very unexpected turns. Benson and David Lawson produced Resolution. The deal was negotiated by Nick Savva, Tribeca Film’s Director of Acquisitions and Nate Bolotin and Aram Tertzakian of XYZ Films for the filmmakers.
Tribeca Film Picks Up 'Resolution'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Comedy Central Buys Brothers Comedy Starring Zack Pearlman & Julian Sergi
- ‘Better Things’ Review: Pamela Adlon’s FX Series Will Be One Of Best Things On TV
- CBS Buys Michael Rauch Legal Drama Produced By Jennifer Lopez
- Pete Hammond’s Emmy Handicaps: Here’s Who SHOULD Win
- Spy Dramedy Starring Toni Collette From ‘Black-ish’ Duo Lindsey Shockley & Kenya Barris Sells To ABC
- FYI Greenlights New Kids Cooking Competition Show From ‘Dance Moms’ Producers