Aside from Top Gun 2, Tony Scott has left behind some very promising development projects. The ones that were closest to the start line were Narco Sub at Fox and Lucky Strike with Vince Vaughn starring, Emmett/Furla funding and Fox distributing and a remake of The Wild Bunch at Warner Bros. The one I was most intrigued by was his plan to remake the Walter Hill-directed The Warriors, the 1979 drama about the street gang framed for murdering a gang leader, who are hunted by assorted street gangs as they try to make their way back to the safety of their home turf. Under Scott’s direction, that would have been something to see.
Tony Scott Left Behind Some Fine Projects
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- Topher Grace Joins Cast Of ‘Under The Silver Lake’
- Eric Bana To Star Opposite Forest Whitaker In Desmond Tutu Pic ‘The Forgiven’
- The Night State Sen. Ron Calderon Offered To Sell Out The Film Industry For A Bribe
- A24 Acquires Robert Pattinson Crime Drama ‘Good Time’
- ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’ Trailer: A Super-Close Look At The Hardships Of War
- Viacom Board Poised To Give CEO Job To International Networks Chief Bob Bakish