Aside from Top Gun 2, Tony Scott has left behind some very promising development projects. The ones that were closest to the start line were Narco Sub at Fox and Lucky Strike with Vince Vaughn starring, Emmett/Furla funding and Fox distributing and a remake of The Wild Bunch at Warner Bros. The one I was most intrigued by was his plan to remake the Walter Hill-directed The Warriors, the 1979 drama about the street gang framed for murdering a gang leader, who are hunted by assorted street gangs as they try to make their way back to the safety of their home turf. Under Scott’s direction, that would have been something to see.
Tony Scott Left Behind Some Fine Projects
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest Film News
- Brad Weston’s Makeready Lands Jessica Barry Thriller Novel ‘Freefall,’ Latest In Slate-Building Deal Flurry
- ‘Young Karl Marx’, 'November', 'The Lodgers,' & 'Are We Not Cats' Among Openers – Specialty…
- Stephen King’s ‘The Bone Church’ To Be Developed For Series By Chris Long & David Ayer’s…
- Hollywood Foreign Press Association Responds To Brendan Fraser Groping Charge
- Oscar List Of Nominated Song Performers Includes Mary J. Blige, Sufjan Stevens, Common
- ‘Leviathan’ & ‘McMafia’ Actor Under Fire For Anti-Russian Comments; Colleagues Respond