EXCLUSIVE: NBC has set another key member of the Schrute clan. Veteran Tom Bower (Die Hard 2) has been cast as Dwight’s (Rainn Wilson) great uncle Heinrich in The Office spinoff project, which will be introduced in an episode of the veteran NBC comedy’s upcoming final season. Titled The Farm, the spinoff has Dwight (Wilson) living at the Schrute family beet farm and bed & breakfast. Bower will play the Dwight siblings’ (Wilson, Majandra Delfino, Thomas Middleditch) great uncle Heinrich Manheim, who is charming, greedy, manipulative… and may have had to spend time in Argentina following World War II, thanks to his German National Socialist roots. Co-starring in the project is Matt Jones as Dwight’s cousin Zeke. Bower, repped by UTA and Principal, will next be seen in the feature Out Of The Furnace and reprising his role as Pop Pop on It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
'The Office' Spinoff: Tom Bower To Play Dwight’s Great Uncle
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers & Stephen Colbert Take On Donald Trump’s First 100 Days
- WGA Establishes Strike Fund In Preparation For Walkout
- Tucker Carlson Ratings Keep Pace With Bill O’Reilly On Night 1
- Scott Baio Further Clarifies Comments On Erin Moran’s Death – Update
- ‘The Bachelor’s Chris Soules Arrested For Leaving Scene Of Fatal Crash
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Renewed For Expanded Season 3 By AMC