Twentieth Century Fox is releasing Titanic 3D through a licensing arrangement with the Mingalar Company on August 17. “In recent years, we have entered markets such as Vietnam, Cambodia, Mongolia and Papua New Guinea”, Twentieth Century Fox co-presidents Tomas Jegeus and Paul Hanneman said in a statement. “We have noted with great interest the reforms taking place in Burma under Thein Sein and look forward to visiting our newest territory when we travel Asia later this year”. The studio says it is the first in decades to release a film in Myanmar. Since it began its re-release this past spring, Titanic 3D has grossed nearly $344 million worldwide, bringing the lifetime worldwide total for the James Cameron film to $2.19 billion, to date.
'Titanic 3D' Set For Release In Myanmar
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies