Twentieth Century Fox is releasing Titanic 3D through a licensing arrangement with the Mingalar Company on August 17. “In recent years, we have entered markets such as Vietnam, Cambodia, Mongolia and Papua New Guinea”, Twentieth Century Fox co-presidents Tomas Jegeus and Paul Hanneman said in a statement. “We have noted with great interest the reforms taking place in Burma under Thein Sein and look forward to visiting our newest territory when we travel Asia later this year”. The studio says it is the first in decades to release a film in Myanmar. Since it began its re-release this past spring, Titanic 3D has grossed nearly $344 million worldwide, bringing the lifetime worldwide total for the James Cameron film to $2.19 billion, to date.
'Titanic 3D' Set For Release In Myanmar
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest Film News
- Exhibition Stocks Rise In Short Trading Session On Holiday Box Office Optimism
- ‘Arthur Miller: Writer’ Helmer Rebecca Miller Discusses Her Doc Portrait Of Father Arthur Miller
- Denis Villeneuve On His Love Of Sci-Fi, Working With Ridley Scott On ‘Blade Runner 2049’ & Revisiting ‘Dune’ – Behind…
- Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq’ Never Left The ’60s Behind – The…
- ‘Loveless’ Director Andrey Zvyagintsev On Filmmaking In Modern-Day Russia
- ‘Coco’ Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; ‘Justice League’ At $61M+; ‘Wonder’ Wows At $32M+: Friday…