The entertainment giant’s CEO kicked off his quarterly earnings call with analysts by paying homage to the shooting victims in Aurora at a showing of Warner Bros’ The Dark Knight Rises. He voiced “our profound sadness about the terrible events” and added: “Our deepest sympathies go out to the victims of this appalling crime, their families and their loved ones.”
Time Warner's Jeff Bewkes: “Deepest Sympathies” To Aurora Victims
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Lieberman
- Does Alibaba Plan To Take Control Of Lionsgate?
- FCC Postpones Auction Of Broadcast TV Spectrum To 2016
- When Will Big Hollywood Studios Aggressively Produce Original Shows For Digital TV?
- AMC Networks And BBC Chiefs On The Future Of BBC America
- AMC Networks Pays $200M For 49.9% Of BBC America
- Amazon Shares Fall After Q3 Losses Exceed Expectations