Actor/comedian Thomas Middleditch (The Campaign) is set to co-star opposite Rainn Wilson and Majandra Delfino in The Office spinoff project, which will be introduced in an episode of the veteran NBC comedy’s upcoming final season. Titled The Farm, the spinoff has Dwight (Wilson) living at the Schrute family beet farm and bed & breakfast. Middleditch will play his easygoing 30something brother, Jeb Schrute, who hasn’t done well in any previous career paths he’s taken – worm breeder and Bigfoot hunter among them — but has found some success with a pot farm and has made an exercise video about things you can do with a knife and a canoe. Delfino plays their sister Fannie. The Farm was conceived by Wilson and former Office executive producer/showrunner Paul Lieberstein.
Thomas Middleditch Cast As Dwight's Brother On 'The Office' Spinoff
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'