The CW has released the key art designs for its three new fall series, dramas Arrow, Beauty & The Beast and Emily Owens, MD, which premiere on Oct. 10, 11 and 16, respectively. None opted for group shots, instead focusing squarely on the series’ stars: Stephen Amell (Arrow), Kristin Kreuk and Jay Ryan (Beauty & The Beast) and Mamie Gummer (Emily Owens) Click on images for larger view.
The CW Unveils Key Art For New Fall Series 'Arrow', 'Beauty & The Beast', 'Emily Owens'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Fast National Ratings Scrambled By Obama Speech, NFL Preemptions
- Jimmy Fallon, John Krasinski and Stephen Merchant To Produce & Perform On Lip Sync Battle Series For Spike
- Sarah Barnett Named President Of BBC America, Perry Simon In Producing Deal With BBC Worldwide
- Fox Slots 'Glee' Final Season On Friday, Schedules 'Last Man', 'Weird Loners', 'Backstrom' & FailArmy Reality Show
- Iliza Shlesinger To Topline ABC Comedy Produced By Mark Gordon, Cindy Chupack
- 'Sullivan & Son' Cancelled By TBS After Three Seasons