The CW has released the key art designs for its three new fall series, dramas Arrow, Beauty & The Beast and Emily Owens, MD, which premiere on Oct. 10, 11 and 16, respectively. None opted for group shots, instead focusing squarely on the series’ stars: Stephen Amell (Arrow), Kristin Kreuk and Jay Ryan (Beauty & The Beast) and Mamie Gummer (Emily Owens) Click on images for larger view.
The CW Unveils Key Art For New Fall Series 'Arrow', 'Beauty & The Beast', 'Emily Owens'
What's Hot on Deadline
Caitlyn Jenner Slams Donald Trump Over Transgender Military Ban; Hollywood Reacts To POTUS Tweets - Update
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
'Wonder Woman' To Whip 'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' As Summer's Highest-Grossing Film; 2nd Best Of 2017
Latest TV News
- June Foray Dies: Voice Of Rocky From ‘The Bullwinkle Show’ Was 99
- Trevor Noah Discusses Donald Trump Transgender Troop Firing With Two Army Veterans On ‘The Daily Show’
- Stephen Colbert Blasts Donald Trump For Firing Transgender Troops By Tweet
- Jimmy Fallon Invites Transgender Comedian To Ding Donald Trump’s Military Ban On ‘Tonight Show’
- HBO Boss On Jon Stewart’s Scrapped Animated Series & Possible Late-Night Return
- HBO: “Very Good Relationship” With Bill Maher Despite Recent Language Controversy – TCA