The CW has released the key art designs for its three new fall series, dramas Arrow, Beauty & The Beast and Emily Owens, MD, which premiere on Oct. 10, 11 and 16, respectively. None opted for group shots, instead focusing squarely on the series’ stars: Stephen Amell (Arrow), Kristin Kreuk and Jay Ryan (Beauty & The Beast) and Mamie Gummer (Emily Owens) Click on images for larger view.
The CW Unveils Key Art For New Fall Series 'Arrow', 'Beauty & The Beast', 'Emily Owens'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jim Sheridan To Adapt His Movie 'In America' As HBO Drama Series With FtvS
- 'Supergirl' Drama From Greg Berlanti & Ali Adler Lands CBS Series Commitment
- Endemol Studios Signs Byron Balasco For Its First Overall Deal
- Ian Sander & Kim Moses Ink First-Look Deal With 20th TV, Set Biblical Drama At Amazon
- Legal Drama From Jerry Bruckheimer & Rick Eid Gets CBS Put Pilot Commitment
- Kevin Connolly To Star In Fox Fantasy Football Comedy From Matthew Berry