The CW has released the key art designs for its three new fall series, dramas Arrow, Beauty & The Beast and Emily Owens, MD, which premiere on Oct. 10, 11 and 16, respectively. None opted for group shots, instead focusing squarely on the series’ stars: Stephen Amell (Arrow), Kristin Kreuk and Jay Ryan (Beauty & The Beast) and Mamie Gummer (Emily Owens) Click on images for larger view.
The CW Unveils Key Art For New Fall Series 'Arrow', 'Beauty & The Beast', 'Emily Owens'
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Review: Elisabeth Moss-Led Adaptation Is Gripping, Chilling
- ‘Prison Break’ Revival Kills Off Major Character
- Stephen Colbert Likens Sean Spicer’s Press Briefings To Soap Opera ‘The Bold And The Babbling’
- Mark Consuelos Joins ‘Riverdale’ For Season 2; ‘Suits’ Casts Dulé Hill
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Fox News Strike Back At “Copycat” Racial Discrimination Suits From Staff – Update