The CW has released the key art designs for its three new fall series, dramas Arrow, Beauty & The Beast and Emily Owens, MD, which premiere on Oct. 10, 11 and 16, respectively. None opted for group shots, instead focusing squarely on the series’ stars: Stephen Amell (Arrow), Kristin Kreuk and Jay Ryan (Beauty & The Beast) and Mamie Gummer (Emily Owens) Click on images for larger view.
The CW Unveils Key Art For New Fall Series 'Arrow', 'Beauty & The Beast', 'Emily Owens'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Jay-Z’s Trayvon Martin Docuseries Sparks Feud Between Snoop Dogg And George Zimmerman
- Ex-Fox News Analyst Tamara Holder Blasts Rupert Murdoch As “Liar Or Delusional”, Says “Lives Destroyed”
- NFL Anthem Protests Week 15 – A Game Of Chicken Raises The League’s Stakes
- MSNBC Confirms 1999 Separation Payment To Female Staffer Following Chris Matthews’ Inappropriate Jokes
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Kevin Hart, Foo Fighters & Trump
- Kevin Hart Brings Holiday Cheer & Beleaguered Captain Shadow To ‘SNL’