The CW has released the key art designs for its three new fall series, dramas Arrow, Beauty & The Beast and Emily Owens, MD, which premiere on Oct. 10, 11 and 16, respectively. None opted for group shots, instead focusing squarely on the series’ stars: Stephen Amell (Arrow), Kristin Kreuk and Jay Ryan (Beauty & The Beast) and Mamie Gummer (Emily Owens) Click on images for larger view.
The CW Unveils Key Art For New Fall Series 'Arrow', 'Beauty & The Beast', 'Emily Owens'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Spinoff 'The Perfectionists' Starring Sasha Pieterse & Janel Parrish Gets Freeform Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Tweets News That Graham-Cassidy Bill Is Kaput
- ‘Waco’ Trailer: First Footage Of Michael Shannon & Taylor Kitsch In Paramount Network Series
- More Jobs For Female & Minority Cable Executives And Senior Managers, Study Finds
- Jordan Klepper’s ‘The Opposition’ Launch Boosts Comedy Central Timeslot Ratings
- ‘@midnight’ Showrunner Jack Martin Inks Deal With Universal TV Alternative Studio
- ‘Tremors’: Toks Olagundoye Cast In Syfy Reboot