Can’t wait for your wisecrack comments about this Summit Entertainment movie being a statement about this duo’s careers. There’s no release date yet, but Arnold Schwarzenegger stars opposite Sylvester Stallone in The Tomb directed by Swedish filmmaker Mikael Håfström. An Emmett/Furla Films-Mark Canton production, the film is produced by Atmosphere Entertainment chairman Mark (“You can look up my credits!”) Canton, Randall Emmett, George Furla, Robbie Brenner, and Kevin King-Templeton. Emmett/Furla Films is financing while Summit holds worldwide distribution rights. Written by Miles Chapman, with a rewrite by Jason Keller, The Tomb was originally set up as a spec script by Brenner at Summit. It’s about the world’s foremost authority on structural security who has to escape from the master prison of his own design. Arnie plays an inmate. Schwarzenegger and Stallone will next be seen on screen together in Lionsgate’s The Expendables 2.
Stallone & Arnold In 'The Tomb'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Lionsgate’s Newly Branded Studio L Announces Debut Slate Of Digital Content
- Study: Hollywood Films Had Fewer Female Good Guys In 2017
- Idris Elba Eyes More Directorial Projects Following European Launch Of ‘Yardie’ – Berlin
- Jennifer Lawrence Blasts “Predator” Harvey Weinstein For Dredging Up Old Compliments
- Saudi Arabia To Invest $64 Billion In Entertainment Sector
- Karen Elliott Named VP Music Production At Warner Bros Pictures